Few fabia MK1 Questions

Ok so i have oil pooling in the cam cover bolt wells can they be bought separately or just the seals

01e2eca3dc5f87011fe2ebc4cd6464a8b7eb9db6

01d8472bd87283bded09df620ea8a62188eef995

had a bit of oil leaking from the oil filler cap is there a better sealing cap without the engine cover on (oil catch can fitted)

016e407cfd6d5cef8f17a2e4f20490f3bb06dc72

is there a better looking battery cover than this

01efb3633da2fe8e10cd6e6ed2e70a0f84e962d8 

thanks in advance 

Cover isn't missing it just doesn't have one.

People buy Audi R8 and Porsche oil and coolant caps, don't know if it fixes that issue or not though.

You can buy rocker cover, gasket and bolts all separate.

Are the rocker cover bolts and seals a main dealer part or can you get them online

The bolt seals are all part of the rocker gasket which seems to be part number 038103483D. There are some on ebay.

There is also this which is the gasket and bolt kit http://www.vwspares.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2704

Possible part number on inside of cover.

20150801_112844_zpsx8mmq3zh.jpg

Although the Ops fuse setup on top of battery looks different to mine.20150801_112850_zpsmpao5zig.jpg

That's an ASZ Battery and cabling set up.

The one in the OP's picture with the exposed relays is the BLT, and there is no easy way of adapting the ASZ battery cover to fit, trust me I know from experience.

Easy way to 100% identify what engine you have is take a picture of the EGR set up and post it up