- Additional features

Air conditioning (ice cold)

6 CD changer

Electric windows

Electric heater mirrors

Professionally refurbished wheels

Full size spare wheel

- Mechanical

This vehicle is in excellent mechanical condition and has been kept to an excellent standard with no expense spared. There are no negative points to mention with regards to the mechanical condition of this car. Power delivery is very smooth, clutch and gearbox are sublime, brakes are very sharp, no vibrations, knocks, judders etc. Oil and water levels do not move. The service history is fully comprehensive and it has just received a major service whereby every renewable filter and all fluids have been changed along with the cam and aux belt. The next service is due in 11 months or 11,000 miles.

In the last 1000 miles it has had a brand new battery, new updated turbo oil feed and all 4 wheels professionally refurbished (again, because we intended to keep it for a while).

- Interior

The interior is in an extremely good, very clean condition. The seats (including drivers bolster) have very little / no wear and are in an excellent, very clean condition. Genuine Skoda floor mats are fitted which have been recently replaced and again, are in excellent condition.

- Exterior

Please remember that this car is 11 years old and has covered 137k miles, therefore the exterior has some age related marks.

The spoiler had the usual lacquer peel so I've had it professionally re-sprayed and it now looks perfect again. The front of the car has some minor stone chips and there are a few pin dents and scratches around the car.

- Further details

This is my third Fabia VRS and it is without doubt the tightest feeling one of them all, event though the mileage is higher than my previous ones.

My average economy on my 24 mile commute is 55mpg but this mainly depends on driving style.

I purchased he car for my wife a few months ago but she didn't get on with it, saying it was too 'manly' for her..! She now has an Aygo (I think this was the overall intention!)

As I initially thought we were going to be keeping the car for a reasonable amount of time, I had the sills deep cleaned and undersealed to prevent any potential corrosion setting in.

- Price

I'm asking £2,295 for the car.

- Contact

I am located near Lichfield, Staffordshire.

Craig - 07554664234

The service history is full and comprehensive with at least 1 service per year and at approx 10,000mile intervals.

The book is stamped mainly by Skoda but the last few have been local garages.

Cam belt last changed 1000 miles ago.

However, I've now taken a deposit on this vehicle. Will update this over the weekend.

Thanks.