Club Stand Teesside Airshow 2015

Saturday 29th August 2015

Durham Tees Valley Airport

Middleton St George

Darlington

I have been in touch with the organiser for this years air show and we have been provisionally granted a club stand for 15 x cars. The club stand will be free of charge and each car displayed will receive 1 x free adult pass for the event.  Cars / clubs have to be at the airport for 09.00 , we can have a gazebo / flags / bunting ect but no BBQs or gas grills.

Its going to be a busy day with loads on the ground as well as in the air. All the info about the day can be found at the below link

www.skyliveevents.co.uk 

Please only post your name if you have a real interest in attending as i need to forward names & numbers ASAP to the airport organiser

thanks Martin 

Edited by Monte Carlo Mart
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No gas bottles, good,  look what happened on Emerdale, exploding gas bottle brough down that Helicopter, now we don't wont that do we......... :no:

And to think a plane crashed in the same village years ago as well. Dread to think how much Home Insurance is there....

• Like 1

In conflab with Mike offline. Thinking about a meet up & brekkie stop beforehand & go in together.

7.30am - 8am at McDonald's Morton Park Way

http://goo.gl/maps/JJzqV

Ten mins to the airport from there.

Now *that* sounds like a plan :)

Give me a call when you're near Wetherby and I'll join the convoy.

• Like 1

In conflab with Mike offline. Thinking about a meet up & brekkie stop beforehand & go in together.

MMmmmmmmmmm............Double Sausage/egg Mcmuffin, hash brown and Coffee.....................

• Like 1

http://calorielab.com/restaurants/mcdonalds-uk/3010

Double sausage & egg mcmuffin = 257 cals, hash brown = 140, hmm, not too bad I suppose!  :D

Simbo's salivating right now........................... :sun:

Mike

Think Simbo likes food that's half the calories so he can have twice as much    :yes:

Wouldn't mind tagging along for the breakfast. Sounds like a good plan. 

• Like 1

Think Simbo likes food that's half the calories so he can have twice as much    :yes:

Hello Mike, I'll try and find out for you.

This meet at MaccyD's beforehand sounds good!

Wouldn't mind tagging along for the breakfast. Sounds like a good plan. 

I'll ring ahead and tell them Simbo's attending, they'll need to get extra staff in    :giggle:

Hi folks, I am waiting for an email to confirm the days event & times ect. I will need names & car regs by Wednesday night. We will get the tickets on arrival when we get there.be good idea to meet up for brekkie before hand so McDonalds in Darlington Morton Park for 8am. Will keep u all updated

• Like 1