superskoda

phil007

Wonder if anyone can give me any advice on buying from superskoda , there prices seem keen just wonderd if they were any good . Looking for bits for my new yeti

They are ok as long as you have no problems, but if you have issues then customer service can be poor / non existent as some members have found. Faulty goods are difficult or impossible to return and the sale of goods act does not cover the purchases. A member ran a group buy through them for bonnet lifter which took months to sort out after issues with the order.

Some issues are I guess caused by the language barrier.

Bought from them many times. As has been said, customer services is a bit ropey, but ordering & parts supply is spot on.

Skodadop are an alternative company you might want to take a look at - same applies to them.

Just realised that Oriki is based in Israel, and he buys from Superskoda ( Note a Non EU country). I live on the Isle of Man ( British Isles) also a non EU country and they will not deliver to me.I have to buy and ship to a UK address so have to pay double the postage.The mind boggles!!!!!

Tony

• Like 2

Just realised that Oriki is based in Israel, and he buys from Superskoda ( Note a Non EU country). I live on the Isle of Man ( British Isles) also a non EU country and they will not deliver to me.I have to buy and ship to a UK address so have to pay double the postage.The mind boggles!!!!!

Tony

That's not very fair :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Tony

Yes Manxskoda I agree,.Unfair indeed,and very strange I must say,that they dont post to the Isle of Man.

Edited by oriki
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tony

I have ordered from Superskoda and confirm the prices and delivery were just fine. By comparison, I had tried to order the same (mudflaps) from a Skoda dealer in Yorkshire, but cancelled when they asked for an additional £9 (on top of £8.50 already paid) before they could deliver to Scottish Highlands (NOT offshore, mainland UK) Total cost would have been £80, including £17.50 delivery - Superskoda came to €46, incl. delivery at €9.90. So "double the postage" can have various meanings!

Recommended - but note that I didn't have reason to test their customer service.