OEM Rear view camera & OEM Rear Parking sensors for fabia ?

AFAIK there isn't an OEM camera for the rear of a Skoda, not sure it's even an option on any Skoda? There is aftermarket units available though.

For an OEM parking sensor kit (laserline) the part number is BEA00071 they occasionally come up on eBay quite cheap.

• Like 1

There's no OEM rear camera kit but I did find an OEM looking one for the Audi A1.  Not cheap. ~£350 IIRC.

There's the OEM kit that R1chard has mentioned for rear parking sensors but this won't integrate with your Columbus.  I've installed the factory parts on mine, my Dad's and provided Wakey with the instructions and he has successfully fitted them too; with these you get the OPS display on the radio, volume reduction on the radio and the beeper is in the B post rather than the boot.

• Like 1

There's no OEM rear camera kit but I did find an OEM looking one for the Audi A1.  Not cheap. ~£350 IIRC.

There's the OEM kit that R1chard has mentioned for rear parking sensors but this won't integrate with your Columbus.  I've installed the factory parts on mine, my Dad's and provided Wakey with the instructions and he has successfully fitted them too; with these you get the OPS display on the radio, volume reduction on the radio and the beeper is in the B post rather than the boot.

Yep Phil was extremely helpful in providing some very detailed information.

Once you know what to do and understand how the system works then its straightforward. The hardest part I found was removing the boot trim from the left side rear arch/wing.

For anyone thinking of retrofitting an OEM flush fit kit is to buy the correct VAG hole cutting tool rather than a cone drill bit.

The tool puts a nice radius around the hole circumference and it looks perfect.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump the thread, but I'm looking to retrofit the proper rear OPC to mine (not the BEA00071 kit)

Any chance you still have the details and instructions? Sounds like the correct cutting tool will come in handy too :thumbup:

Thanks.

• Like 1

Me and my dad fitted this to my mums fabia, came painted to colour code. No cutting tool supplied, but the location markings are on the inside of the bumper when you remove it:

http://www.cars-equipment.com/www/en/shop/park-assistent-sets-kits-8/oem-rear-parktronic-for-fabia-2/#prettyPhoto

We followed the guide off ElsaWin, the loom runs down the left of the car with the buzzer fitting between the front doors on the pillar, then the canbus wires running under the dash to the canbus behind the steering wheel. Only thing then was to code to the car. ;)

• Like 1

Does it link up with rns310, 315 or 510?

I've been doing a lot of research to install rear parking OPC system to my Yeti. Have just zeored in on the kit from cars-equipment. 

To answer your question, YES it will link up with RNSs/RCDs 310 315 510 etc. You will have to get it coded though VCDS or similar system after you are done with all the hardware connections.

Edited by lambodara

Hi

FYI, I have just a review camera fitted to my Monte [with a RNS315 headunit hat I fitted a while ago], and it works fine.

Steve