Brisky Racing: 1st November, with Hospitality at Brands Hatch

B33fy

Ticket arrived,

Did you find out about parking? Is best to come in the main entrance and park in general public area, or is there "hospitality" parking?

Ticket arrived,

Did you find out about parking? Is best to come in the main entrance and park in general public area, or is there "hospitality" parking?

I didn't receive any VIP parking  Mike, so come in the main entrance and park where directed I'm presuming that there will be parking inside the circuit as it will not be a busy day spectator wise.  You shouldn't have to walk too far.

Skippy.. got a ticket for you, I'll stick it in the post tomorrow if I get half a chance. :)

• Like 1

Just to add, the suite owner is providing me with a few spare tickets on a sale or return basis, so I can do something last minute for any indecisives...  though I would want to send them out prior to the day as I'm too fat, old and bald to keep traipsing along to the circuit entrance to meet people with them :D

• Like 2

Thanks Mike,

Wasn't sure if the fields they use for parking round the back of the circuit would be open.

If you are early enough you may be able to park outside the suite, though after that fooktard drove on the circuit, I'm not sure what the arrangements are now, hence the vagueness.

• Like 1

I didn't receive any VIP parking Mike, so come in the main entrance and park where directed I'm presuming that there will be parking inside the circuit as it will not be a busy day spectator wise. You shouldn't have to walk too far.

Skippy.. got a ticket for you, I'll stick it in the post tomorrow if I get half a chance. :)

No worries matey, thanks very much !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem Skippy, swung by the testing today.. I'll leave it to Richard to post an update in the right thread,,. only to say its going to be very, very, very interesting, a week sunday.. can't wait..

• Like 2

Collected my tickets earlier from post office, was slightly confused when I got a signed for letter notice, forgot I was expecting a letter! Anyways roll on sunday, even the misses is excited which is weird, probably cos we aint been brands for a while (and she likes the idea of being inside)

Collected my tickets earlier from post office, was slightly confused when I got a signed for letter notice, forgot I was expecting a letter! Anyways roll on sunday, even the misses is excited which is weird, probably cos we aint been brands for a while (and she likes the idea of being inside)

Precious and rare commodity Ken,.. hospitality on Richard's and Team Brisky's debut race day. Everyone will want one soon :) :)

I've found the timetable, buried by an obscur link on the CSCC website, I'll post it up when I get to my laptop, good news/bad news Chris... Good news racing starts after lunch with qualy in the morning. Bad news briskly racing are in the first qualy session at 10:00am

Traffic is minimal that time of the morning so you should have a smooth journey and make it in time :)

Just to add, the suite owner is providing me with a few spare tickets on a sale or return basis, so I can do something last minute for any indecisives... though I would want to send them out prior to the day as I'm too fat, old and bald to keep traipsing along to the circuit entrance to meet people with them :D

Completely forgot to book this. Any chance I can have one of these sale or return tickets please Mike? I've got payment details from last time if they have not changed.

Time table for Sunday:

Qualifying

10:00 - 10:30 - Tin Tops

10:40 - 11:10 - Future Classics

11:20 - 11:50 - Swinging Sixties

12:00 - 12:30 - CSCC Open Race

Race

12:50 - 13:30 - Tin Tops

13:40 - 14:20 - Future Classics

14:35 - 15:15 - Swinging Sixties

15:25 - 16:05 - CSCC Open Race

Night Race