The Superb III Picture thread

Cheers Zapirian!

Just got to decide on full leather or leather/alcantara. 1/2 me says full leather as it looks smarter, other 1/2 says alcantara as it'll be better for the kids in the winter (not as cold).

Ive gone for all leather.... I did consider alcantara for exactly your reasoning and heated rear seats..... But... Little un uses a booster so will not benefit . Also the thought of melted Haribos on alcantara pushed me towards the leather....

• Like 1

Cheers Zapirian!

Just got to decide on full leather or leather/alcantara. 1/2 me says full leather as it looks smarter, other 1/2 says alcantara as it'll be better for the kids in the winter (not as c

Can you get full leather in the SE-L? The hatch configurator on Skoda doesn't seem to give that option, but I see it as a no cost option on new-car-discount.com... Confusing...

Edit : Just chatted with new-car-discount.com and they told me that "Leather" is the Alcantara, no option to have full leather available to them for the SE-L spec.

Edit2: Now they are saying the standard is leather, and the no cost "Leather" option is Alcantara. Confused yet?

Edited by Zapirian
  • Like 1

Yeah Zapirian Edit 2 is correct. Full leather is standard and alcantara is a no cost option. The Mrs really doesn't like alcantara so it was a deal breaker for us. I made that clear at order time and the salesman confirmed that as standard the car would be full leather.

• Like 2

Yeah Zapirian Edit 2 is correct. Full leather is standard and alcantara is a no cost option. The Mrs really doesn't like alcantara so it was a deal breaker for us. I made that clear at order time and the salesman confirmed that as standard the car would be full leather.

Yeah, just clarified that. The Skoda configurator is missing the option but the full (finally correct we hope :p ) brochure shows the leather and alcantara options for SE L.

Edited by Zapirian

Yeah, just clarified that. The Skoda configurator is missing the option but the full (finally correct we hope :p ) brochure shows the leather and alcantara options for SE L.

Correct. It's a no cost to switch to Alcantara. Challenge I will have is that under my lease because I've gone for DSG there will be ZERO room for options. So I couldn't have heated rear seats to help with the coldness of full leather. My kids aren't in boosters now - have been for most of my SII with alcantara.

• 2 weeks later...

Superb Estate SE L Exec 150TDI Manual. Moon White metallic. 19" Sirus alloys, Hill Hold, DCC, Trizone climate, Light assist+HBC, Variable boot floor, Virtual pedal, Rear backrest release, KESSY.

It's not exactly the spec that I would have gone for but I needed a car fairly quickly and that was what was available. Picked it up today.

8EF3DDC7-9E47-4898-A2FE-8BD8DC35C47A_zps

Absolutely lovely......is that an aerial on the roof? :D

• Like 3

Fab collection of pictures - especially given this is the colour I've ordered :-) Thank you!

I ordered the same color. :)

I've made those photos in one showroom in Brussels, where I had test drive.

Edited by Human1

That will great road presence!! The wheels really suit it and with slightly higher sidewall compared the standard MkII 18s it should still be comfortable - especially with DCC in comfort mode. Good luck with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk