The Superb III Picture thread

Hi all

Does anyone have any pictures of the Superb in petrol blue. Different pictures online so can't be sure of exact colour.

Going in at 11 to reorder my Superb

Edited by Damn7547

Damn7547 whatever you do, do not trust the ‘paintball’ colour sample or a car in the showroom as they are totally different to a car in daylight conditions! 

There are several pictures here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/368589-petrol-blue-metallic/

And a video:

https://youtu.be/RKsxf-YKPhA

• Like 1

Is this an se business with xenon headlights?

Yes it's with xenon headlights. This is Ambition in Estonia (I don't know what exactly that in the UK is). I think it's SE (not sure).

Edited by bruno6

Same in Ireland, ambition (SE) comes with xenons however seats are only cloth trim and not alcantara so swings and roundabouts. Depends on local importer and taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

somebody messaged me for a pic of the dials in my L&K

so thought i'd put it in here as well for reference

gallery_2789_1833_84145.jpg

Do the light up with blue highlight at night? And does that highlight change to Amber or green if you change ambient light colours?

• Like 1

Think these pictures show the headlights really well, and both options of the wheel in real life and on the same colour car.

Also shows how much smaller the screen is, we get spoilt with all the SEL's and L&K's and not many of the SE's/ SE Business' about yet to see.

I'm hoping mine will look better in black.

Also looks like continental tyres will be on either size wheel

Corrida Red

Nick_H - I can't quote the picture as it's a thumbnail but the one of the interior (picture 12), looks like the rotary dial next to the light switch is missing, presume it is now controlled via Maxi Dot.

Looks a bit cheap with a blanking plate - obviously they are reusing some parts from the Mk2 dashboard!