The Superb III Picture thread

Ah yeah, that was certainly me alright. I have the DRLs permanently on in rear as you've probably seen. I'm paranoid about that car park and any car park for that matter with the amount of crap parking by people. Had a trolley pushed against the front of my old one just before Christmas. Ardkeen Stores is probably the worst and I only park in the wider end spaces there now!

Well wear Superb170, the car looks stunning! I see your tyres are Continental as oppose to Pirelli's on mine. How do you find them for noise?? I swore I'd never go back to Continental again after how bad they were on my last Superb...

• Like 1

Well wear Superb170, the car looks stunning! I see your tyres are Continental as oppose to Pirelli's on mine. How do you find them for noise?? I swore I'd never go back to Continental again after how bad they were on my last Superb...

Cheers! The Contis are okay for the moment but I'll go for something different when it comes to changing them. Noise isn't too bad. They were factory fit obviously but I would have specified Pirelli or Michelin if I had a choice.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AngloDeutsch said:

My 2016 Superb SE Business Estate 2.0 TDI 150 Manual in Magnetic Brown

The Missus' 2017 Superb Sportline Hatch 2.0 TDI 150 DSG in Corrida Red

Skoda.jpg

Sportline1.jpg

The Mrs has top trumped you there :)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, RickTT said:

The Mrs has top trumped you there :)

We went to get her a cheap Yeti PCH car from Simpsons (1.4TSi L&K DSG) but she fell in love with one of these outside, and had to have one.

I don't mind though, as when she has the dogs all day she needs the estate car ;)

I'm also taking the Sportline to Italy in May instead of my Estate :) 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, U241170 said:

Enibody with SportLine Business Grey?

Cant decide between Business Grey and Quartz Grey..... :)

I'm expecting mine in early March.  I did initially want quartz grey but I personally found it too dark and didn't have much of a contrast with the black trim on the Sporline.  The dealership had both colours as demo's and I changed my mind and opted for the business grey.  Both colours suit the lines of the Superb though. 

Vindis Skoda in Cambridge have photographs of both on their stock list. 

• Like 2

THere's brave parking it in Cheddar with all those goats running round and knowing stones off.

Looks good:thumbup:

• Like 1

On 24/01/2017 at 13:14, penguin17 said:

I'm expecting mine in early March.  I did initially want quartz grey but I personally found it too dark and didn't have much of a contrast with the black trim on the Sporline.  The dealership had both colours as demo's and I changed my mind and opted for the business grey.  Both colours suit the lines of the Superb though. 

Vindis Skoda in Cambridge have photographs of both on their stock list. 

Right Choice! I thought thought EXACTLY the same except I never saw a BG Sportline in the flesh ...

23 minutes ago, Bud said:

THere's brave parking it in Cheddar with all those goats running round and knowing stones off.

Looks good:thumbup:

Flipping 'eck -well spotted, Sir. And thanks!

8 hours ago, Hacks80 said:

Hi there,

Thought I'd share a couple of pics for anyone pondering over what colour Super B to go for.

I deliberated for ages on what colour to go for in my new Sportline company car, I trawled the net looking for pics but there were very few, and they were at the range Launches -so there were only photos of the white and red options (both lovely).

I originally ordered Quartz Grey, eventually deciding there wouldn't be enough contrast between the black highlights/dark paint/ dark grey alloys etc...

i changed to Business Grey and so glad I did.

its a great car- I already prefer it to my last company car which was a C220 sport.

IMG_3034.PNG

IMG_3044.PNG

Oh my!  I like that, a lot!  How are you finding it so far? 

• Like 1

I'm really enjoying it in Sport Mode. Feels solid- cool lines and is turning heads.

I'd say in 2 years time, I would totally order another one instead of a BMW, Merc, Audi.

Hopefully, by then I'll be able to go for at least the 190bhp.

I know it sounds silly, but I'm going to get the roof wrapped in black vinyl next week to set the whole thing off- I'll post pics.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hacks80 said:

Hi there,

Thought I'd share a couple of pics for anyone pondering over what colour Super B to go for.

I deliberated for ages on what colour to go for in my new Sportline company car, I trawled the net looking for pics but there were very few, and they were at the range Launches -so there were only photos of the white and red options (both lovely).

I originally ordered Quartz Grey, eventually deciding there wouldn't be enough contrast between the black highlights/dark paint/ dark grey alloys etc...

i changed to Business Grey and so glad I did.

its a great car- I already prefer it to my last company car which was a C220 sport.

IMG_3034.PNG

IMG_3044.PNG

Can you upload some more pictures please?

I am considering to order one in this colour.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jstallan said:

I'll add mine for you "U241170" as mine is Quartz Grey. I looked at loads of pictures of that colour and Business Grey when trying to decide on a colour and came to the conclusion they all looked slightly different - the only answer was to find one is real life.

skoda 1.jpg

skoda 2.jpg

See I prefer quartz grey in the other specs apart from Sportline but prefer the Sportline in business grey.   Yours looks great jstallan, the wheels really suit the colour. 

• Like 1