MTB GT Zaskar Expert 2007 - price reduced

YellowCar

This is a bit of a feeler as it would be a reluctant sale of my much loved and very well looked after bike. Health issue and lack of time is kind of making me sell it. Anyway spec is as follows:

GT Zaskar Expert, hardtail, frame size med - Kinesis maxlight hydroformed tubing

Rock shox recon air forks

Mavic XC717 rims on XT hubs, hand built by Dave Hinde a few years ago, regularly tensioned.

Maxxis Aspen folding tyres

LX cranks

LX hydraulic discs with kevlar pads

Nearly new XT SPD pedals

XT rear cassette (close ratio)

XT rear mech (rapid rise) 27speed

LX front mech

LX shifters

Recently new bottom bracket (think it was xt)

Easton EA 70 oversized low riser bars

White lock on grips

Superstars stubby stem - white

Selle Italia SL saddle - black and white

Hope seat clamp

Ti wheel skewers

As you can see bike has had sensible upgrades that work and are super reliable. This is a fast bike make no mistake and will do everything from leisure riding to endurance races. A thoroughbred cross country bike that eats up the miles easily.

The bike is in very good overall condition for its age. The frame has a few transportation marks as you would expect but no dents or bends. I also replaced the mech hanger, gear cables, chain (xt), large chainring recently. Discs, rims and fork stanchions are excellent condition, as I said, well looked after. I've had it since new in 2008.

This is a reluctant sale, if I know it's going to a good home that will make it easier. Photos available if you pm your expression of interest and email address (my laptop don't like photobucket).

Looking for £500 ovno (collection or part way meet preferred, price doesn't include postage, probably talking £30 extra)

Thanks Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Now listed on ebay without pedals and with different saddle with pics.

Item number: 141759894724

Buy through forum with above spec, or through eBay without pedals and SLR XP saddle instead, which is older, but lighter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...