Monte Carlo seats feeler price change

tempra007

I'm sure the wife will kill me but I've seen a Ferrari replica I need in my life so these might have to go to fund it.

They are the standard red Monte Carlo seats, the foam and bolsters are good the fabric doesn't show signs of wear but could do with a clean, as they've been in the garage for a few months.

I'm looking for £250 (I've only put that figure as I've not seen any for sale so don't have any comparisons) so if that's too much make me an offer.

Only the front seat pictures as the rears are packed away but happy to unpack and get pictures for anyone who's interested.

DSC_0232_zpsywwdnehe.jpg

DSC_0233_zpsnch5juzk.jpg

DSC_0234_zpsswdswdzi.jpg

DSC_0235_zpsoixxjcnf.jpg

Don't know if this helps or not. I recently paid £200 for a perfect set of front seats only, from a 2011 Monty.

Thanks, that does help, I've changed the price.

• 8 months later...

Are these still avaliable? And if so, where are you located for collection purposes?

Not at the minute, as my S line leathers are at the trimmers (taking a little longer than expected). Should be available in the next few months though. I'm based in NG32 3LB for future  but I do have some Monte Carlo brakes? (not the same I know)

Edited by tempra007

Ok no problem, thanks for letting me know. If you do still have them on your hands in a few months and do want to sell them, let me know. And no I only have a 1.4tdi so the standard brakes are fine (may even be the same!). Thanks

• 9 months later...
On 30/04/2016 at 23:18, tempra007 said:

Not at the minute, as my S line leathers are at the trimmers (taking a little longer than expected). Should be available in the next few months though. I'm based in NG32 3LB for future  but I do have some Monte Carlo brakes? (not the same I know)

Did you ever sell the seats tempra?

6 minutes ago, Kiddmeister1 said:

Did you ever sell the seats tempra?

I did, ages ago, into the next seat project, so the SLines maybe up for sale in the not too distant future.

Just now, tempra007 said:

I did, ages ago, into the next seat project, so the SLines maybe up for sale in the not too distant future.

ha ha, no bother, just looking to upgrade my mk1vrs seats, and the monte carlos look nice, but cant find anything anywhere apart from ebay and they aint in great condition and wanting over 400 with delivery, cheers for reply