Genuine BBS (Audi) Abitos winter wheels & Tyrone

Gizmo

After much consideration I am selling my Genuine Audi (made by BBS) Abitos winter wheels and tyres, the specs are:

7x16”

5x112 PCD

ET42

Part No. 4F0 071 496 666

Audi BBS Abitos

So they are the perfect size for Yeti, Octavia MKII (inc vRS)& MKIII (non vRS), Superb MKI, & MKII

Fitted with Bridgestone Blizzak 205/55/16” 94V winter tyres (2x with over 6mm and 2x with over 7mm of tread ... so enough tread to last at least a couple of winters before they hit the 4mm recommended depth that winter tyres should be changed)

IMG_1055_zpszcf8nzxx.jpg

IMG_1056_zps3jkjuono.jpg

These are the original tyres fitted by Audi (so therefore there is no tyre fitter damage to them!) they have always been washed once removed and then waxed before fitting, they still look as good as they day I purchased them from Audi 3 or 4 years ago.

The centre caps are genuine Audi caps with the 4 rings removed, recess filled and sprayed silver to match the wheels, they will come with the stainless steel valve caps as pictured.

There only imperfection I can find is one tiny blister on the INSIDE edge of one of the wheels, obviously this cannot be seen once they are fitted, they are straight and true.

IMG_1057_zpshpzdlpvr.jpg

This is them fitted to my MKII Superb Estate:

DSC01386.jpg

Looking for £450 collected from Kent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couriers don't really work for me as I cant pop home from work too easily.

Fair comment

If it helps a sale I'm happy to transport these as far as Leicestershire/Warwickshire border :thumbup:

Cheers  :thumbup:

Couriers don't really work for me as I cant pop home from work too easily.

If you're not in the courier should leave a card and give an option for you to collect from their depot, but when I had wheels and tyres couriered to me when I was out the driver didn't want to take them back to the depot and dumped them on the door step once and the side of the house the other time.  They also forged my signature to say they'd been delivered!  If you can live with the risk, and/or make sure the wheels are fully insured, then maybe it's still worth considering.  Or if you drive to work and have a considerate boss you could get them delivered to your work.  I've also had wheels delivered to my local dealer before, but we're on really good terms with them so they were hapy to do us a favour. 

Two months yet.

I suppose it’s all relative to what time you are driving.

IF we get any snow then I agree it will probably be mid December before it happens, black ice on the other hand is not too far away going off Fridays temperature.

Trick is not to fit them too soon, if temperatures get above 10C they aren't as effective as standard tyres and will wear prematurely. Good price & I would take them if they were closer. GLWS

• Like 1