Blandford Meet #10 - Thurs 24th Sept 2015

JoseDB

Details for the next one below, and as always any VCDS requirements, there are a couple of us here to help :)
Exact location - http://www.thecharltoninn.co.uk/#contact
The Charlton Inn
Bournemouth Road
Charlton Marshall
Blandford Forum
Dorset
DT11 9NH

Start time - 6.30pm, however as I'm sure this will be a stretch for many to get to after work, feel free to roll in anytime after this. We'll eat at 7.30ish so no rush. The days are longer and warmer now people, so come on down and enjoy an evening of good food and company :)

• Like 2

Possibly, dependent on baby

**** off Scratch that, I read "date" instead of "baby" please un**** off, seriously though, if she is about to pop like a piece of popcorn in a popcorn machine you need to bring her, give that baby some taste of the nugget life before he's even a minute old

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm being induced on the 17th! So obv me and Dan wouldn't have been able to come lol but 24th works better! The 3 of us will be there :-)

Does that mean, instead of saying "wow you've got big" I say, "wow you've got less big"

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk