VCDS options on Superb III

20 hours ago, brsk said:

Hi,

any way to unfold mirrors after ignition starts? Had S3 2017 and there it worked fine. I have S3 2020 now and mirrors unfold immediately after car is unlocked.

Thank you

On all S3 mirrors open after the alarm is removed, they can easily be changed to open after ignition.

11 hours ago, plamen_333 said:

Hello igrozan,

Can you provide me with more information on how you did extended ambilight ? 

I bought flashlights, connectors, pins on Ali. I did the wiring. To install, you need to remove the door card and, worst of all, make a hole for the light. At the same time, cut into the ambiline wiring and code it. Nothing complicated😁 If there are blocks in the rear doors, then you can easily illuminate the passenger exit area.

PSX_20240121_090509.jpg

PSX_20240121_090553.jpg

PSX_20240121_090524.jpg

Edited by igrozan

50 minutes ago, igrozan said:

On all S3 mirrors open after the alarm is removed, they can easily be changed to open after ignition.

Not sure if all. Have S3 2019 DADA prelift and tried to change it to unfold after ignition. Tried all setting avaiable in Car Scanner and OBD11. Nothing worked and there was few codes in module. Reverted factory settings back.

20 minutes ago, msemafor said:

Not sure if all. Have S3 2019 DADA prelift and tried to change it to unfold after ignition. Tried all setting avaiable in Car Scanner and OBD11. Nothing worked and there was few codes in module. Reverted factory settings back.

What version do you have for 42 blocks?

1 hour ago, igrozan said:

I bought flashlights, connectors, pins on Ali. I did the wiring. To install, you need to remove the door card and, worst of all, make a hole for the light. At the same time, cut into the ambiline wiring and code it. Nothing complicated😁 If there are blocks in the rear doors, then you can easily illuminate the passenger exit area.

PSX_20240121_090509.jpg

PSX_20240121_090553.jpg

PSX_20240121_090524.jpg

Hello @igrozan,

I had this lighting in mind.

IMG_20231222_163242.thumb.jpg.a9bf391ddbc21260f690c807a30421f0.jpg

Edited by plamen_333

7 minutes ago, plamen_333 said:

Hello @igrozan,

I had this lighting in mind.

IMG_20231222_163242.thumb.jpg.a9bf391ddbc21260f690c807a30421f0.jpg

Yes, yes, I understand, if you are not afraid to cut the door trim with a knife and you understand at least a little about auto electrics, I can give you all the links to spare parts.

34 minutes ago, igrozan said:

What version do you have for 42 blocks?

Spare part number 5Q4959593F

version 0246

14 minutes ago, msemafor said:

Spare part number 5Q4959593F

version 0246

I activated it on these blocks, but haven’t tried it on others. 5Q4959593E Sup 2017, 5Q0959593E Tiguan 2018, 5Q0959592K Tiguan 2020

27 minutes ago, igrozan said:

I activated it on these blocks, but haven’t tried it on others. 5Q4959593E Sup 2017, 5Q0959593E Tiguan 2018, 5Q0959592K Tiguan 2020

Thanks for info, interesting. Can you please share or PM me working coding for my blocks? Wanted very much to enable this but just lost hope.

3 hours ago, igrozan said:

Can you share instructions in vcds please?

43 minutes ago, msemafor said:

Thanks for info, interesting. Can you please share or PM me working coding for my blocks? Wanted very much to enable this but just lost hope.

Unfortunately, I have no information on the F block. If this parameter does not have an effect, then I cannot help.

For block 5Q4959593E
Software version 0032

Odis: (Vcds will be similar)
Block 09:
Adaptation:
Code: 31347
[LO]_Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung - [VN]_not_active

OBD11:
On-board network control unit 09 → Secure access (Login: 31347) → Coding:
Access control
- Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung: Activate
I haven’t tried it via OBD11!!!

2 hours ago, igrozan said:

Yes, yes, I understand, if you are not afraid to cut the door trim with a knife and you understand at least a little about auto electrics, I can give you all the links to spare parts.

Ok, can you send me links to the parts. 

On 19/01/2024 at 19:13, ApertureS said:

Put the mirror select switch to ‘L’ and it will drop when you put the car in reverse.

doesn't work...L or R selected

11 minutes ago, IulianE said:

Put the car in reverse, select L or R (depending if lhd or rhd), then adjust the mirror until it looks good to you, now the car will remember that setting when you reverse and have the mirror on R/L

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Agustnr said:

Put the car in reverse, select L or R (depending if lhd or rhd), then adjust the mirror until it looks good to you, now the car will remember that setting when you reverse and have the mirror on R/L

I think you need to come back to N or D right after reverse position is selected, otherwise, it it may be considered as the standard setting or something like that. I made it wrong  2 or 3 times with my Mk2.

User's manual contains the exact setting process. ;) 

7 hours ago, IulianE said:

Have u done the mirror position store procedure?

It's all there in the manual.

Putting it in L or R, or Reverse will do nothing unless u've performed the initial procedure.

Once it's set, then just leave sure ur mirror toggle switch to the passenger one, so each time u put the car in reverse, the mirror will drop.

• Like 1

On 11/01/2024 at 00:53, Bap33 said:

I've made a test yesterday, since we have negative temps in France these days.

Thanks you guys, I discovered that front tear drops wiping is disabled by low temps (btw, I haven't found the minimum temp that disable this function yet. 4°C is possible)

On the contrary, tear drops wiping on rear window is not disabled (at least above -2,5°C, I could not test below yet).

Today the temperature was 8 °C and the tear drop worked fine while driving. Havent tested it stationary though.

On 27/01/2024 at 18:02, IulianE said:

thanks for replys

My car is LHD and bought second hand with the user manual in german(wich I don't understand).

Here you can download the users manual using your VIN.

https://manual.skoda-auto.com/004/en-com/Models

Edited by enisz

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody. Recently I bought VW tiguan 2019, with pre installed reversed camera with washer (it was not listed in cars equipment), and of course, when I'm in reverse, I can see only parking sensors. I believe that it is installed at the factory, but not activated, because washer at the camera is connected. Today I did coding in 5F infotainment/07 long coding/byte 19 enable bit 4/reverse_camera_low, and that changed the infotainment screen, but did not activated camera. I was looking in all the topics, but it seems no one had this, which is why I'm writing here. I'm still driving my Superb FL and coding it seems to be more or less the same for both models. Can someone help me with, how to activate the camera? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Patt85 said:

Hi everybody. Recently I bought VW tiguan 2019, with pre installed reversed camera with washer (it was not listed in cars equipment), and of course, when I'm in reverse, I can see only parking sensors. I believe that it is installed at the factory, but not activated, because washer at the camera is connected. Today I did coding in 5F infotainment/07 long coding/byte 19 enable bit 4/reverse_camera_low, and that changed the infotainment screen, but did not activated camera. I was looking in all the topics, but it seems no one had this, which is why I'm writing here. I'm still driving my Superb FL and coding it seems to be more or less the same for both models. Can someone help me with, how to activate the camera? Thanks!

Have you checked the camera is plugged in?

what type of camera?

If it has power and ground?

Low or high line?

can you connect to 6C on diagnostic?

youve coded for a lowline camera - it may be high or it may be a knock off or not connected.

In meanwhile, I have realized what does it mean low or high 😀🫣. I guess it is high, because I'm sure it is factory pre-installed.

I didn't check if the camera is connected.. I was thinking, if the washer is connected to wash, it must be that the camera is connected.. Need to check it further.

How can I know what type of camera I have installed?

I don't have car with me at the moment to check, whether I can connect to the 6C on diagnostic. Why that is important?

Thank you for helping me!