Nankang NS-2R x 4, 225/40/18

Brimma

In a week or so I shall have a set of 4 hardly used Nankang NS-2R (medium) track day/road tyres available for sale

They are 225/40/18s, coming off a Mk2 Octavia vRS

They have done about 3 sedate laps of Bedford Autodrome and approx 1000 road miles, if that, so are only just scrubbed in

Price - £220 collected from the Lincoln area

Sedate laps, never realised you went that fast on the day :giggle:  :giggle:  good luck with the sale Bryan

You're not wrong, Andy, probably didn't reach sedate :(

You're not wrong, Andy, probably didn't reach sedate :(

I recall it differently.........I seem to remember that poor Mr BossFox had to really work hard to keep you from the fastest time!

I also hid my head that day, so events may not have be as such.

Anyway GLWS, bit of a bargain there!!

What are these like Brian? Can you draw a comparison with the Federals and can I have first refusal subject to some pics and/or tread depths?

I've never run Federals before so can't compare, the last tyres I ran at Bedford before these were Michelin Pilot SP3s

Due to the problems with the car I didn't get the chance to use the tyres to their limit, but reading comments from various place the Nankangs seem to be highly rated for value for money

As far as tread depth is concerned it will barely less than brand new due to the minor amount of use they've had

Sounds good. I'm definitely interested, the week or so bit is fine for me, I'll drop you a PM to discuss more tomorrow.

Great, thanks

They'll be coming off Saturday morning as I'm booked in to have a set of Goodyears fitted, and will be able to take better pictures when they're off