Pagid or Eicher Pads

Pagid!

They make the original ones for skoda.

The wear rate on them I've found to be very good but still offer good performance (even on a couple of laps of the Nurburgring).

No worries. Just replaced my discs and pads and went with Pagid following some googling.

Heard mixed reviews about eicher ones that they don't last as long and can squeal a bit.

If you haven't paid already I have a discount code to get 8% off: 77SRC991

Phil

Pagid dont make any original pads for Skoda.

TRW make all the VAG pads except the Brembo pads (with the seperate sensors eg Q7 6 pots)

TPS now do Genuine ECO pads and discs for most VAG cars over 4 years old (not Audi's). They are very competetively prices and in most cases are cheaper than Pagid/ Mintex/ Brembo non gen pads + discs.

They are still made by VW. The way they make them cheaper is by using a generic compound for all the pads instead of slightly different compounds for each model. The packaging is also plain to save money. They fit the same as the more expensive genuine pads + wont rattle or squeek like the Pagid/ Mintex/ brembos :thumbup:

Pagid dont make any original pads for Skoda.

TRW make all the VAG pads except the Brembo pads (with the seperate sensors eg Q7 6 pots)

I thought there were several suppliers.

I believe Remsa, ATE, TRW/Lucas/Girling, Mintex, Pagid, Textar have all been OEM suppliers to VW.  I'd really doubt that TRW (or any other company) are a sole supplier of brake pads.  That would be a really bad procurement decision for a high volume part like that.

maybe I'm wrong...