Shopping list - White Mk3 Estate

jxenos

Hi all - so I've placed my order for a new metallic white 81kW  DSG wagon.  Not sure how the spec lists compare with the UK but it's coming with the following options:

* Premium sports pack (sports sussy, 17" Clubber rims, KESSY, Climate control, Alarm)

* Panroamic glass roof

* Fog lights

* LED DRL's 

* Flat bottomed sports wheel

So far I've lined up the following post-delivery

* Rims to be painted satin black

* Grill to be painted  matte black

* Mirror caps to be vinyl wrapped in gloss black

* Debadging rear tailgate

I'm also considering the APR ECU tune in December/January when it comes out for the remapped TSI engine, which should take it to 100kW or so, and also painting the brake calipers in Skoda green

So, what do we think - what else does it need?

Update - I had a play tonight and did a rough render of what i want the car to look like in the end, with the full tint, painted wheels, mirror caps and brakes, rear badge delete and tinted rear lights.  i've left the grille chrome for now.  Any thoughts?

2015 skoda fabia combi - rendered with colored tint, wheels, brakes, mirror caps

2015 skoda fabia combi - rendered with colored tint, wheels, brakes, mirror caps