Fabia 15" steel wheels with Yokohama parade spec 2 as new

• 1 month later...

Where from?

May buy one just to see if I can make them actually fit with 5mm spacers :( Don't want to me messing around with bigger spacers really.

If they did fit I'd buy and split them myself.

Places like Mytyres sell them and they would be exactly the right offset for your car.  I was originally going to buy steelies and winter tyres package from Mytyres, but then I started looking for wheels for sale on here, bumped into what looks like the wrong wheels in one advert, so ordered newish/used alloys from Germany on ebay as I tend to leave the winters on for 6 months. That was a pity as these these steelies would have been perfect for my wife's new 6R Polo - again without the tyres, such is life!

Edit:- the price of steelies when supplied with (winter) tyres from Mytyres might even be less than the quoted £30 - though not much less. Years ago I tried getting hold of a set of steels for winter tyres, but as I was going to be fitting "the next width up" from the advised width, I found that most steels for sale were from base models so slightly too narrow, so if buying steels for your car, first find out the width of rim you need for the tyres you are going to fit then the offset for that width etc etc. Mytyres do all that for you if you take a look at their site.

Edited by rum4mo

Places like Mytyres sell them and they would be exactly the right offset for your car. 

My issue is that the right offset is around 30 which is very different to what the manufacturer specified :p

Tempted to come up and test fit them on your drive Trev :p

Anyway we should probably leave this as a for sale thread.

My issue is that the right offset is around 30 which is very different to what the manufacturer specified :p

Tempted to come up and test fit them on your drive Trev :p

Anyway we should probably leave this as a for sale thread.

Oh well my info was no good!  Still we were both trying to buy - initially.

What about Audi A1 steels, their offset is different, but I've forgotten which way "they" go, having researched this before (almost)buying a set of Audi A1 steels that were on sale in Audi Driver for wife's 6R Polo, have you "fed in" all the "15" 5 X 100" VAG users into Mytyres site?

Edited by rum4mo

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...