towing mirrors

We use Milenco aeros after someone else on here recommended them. However I had to buy the longer arms to get a proper view down the side of the 'van.

I use Suck-it-and-see towing mirrors, as the name suggests they suck to the middle of your side mirror, there a bit smaller but I have had no problems with that, one advantage is to set them you just use your mirror controls and move your mirrors which then moves them also, takes the frustration out of setting them up! Also very quick and easy to put on and take off! They also seem to be a lot sturdier then any other than any other i have used! Hardly any vibrations!

Hi,

I use Milenco Grand Aeros (convex) mirrors with the longer arm. They have always stayed fimly attached with no vibration and give a full view from road level to the top of the caravan. They are not the cheapest, but well worth the investment.

Cheers

Paul R T

After tying to get some of highly rated milenco mirrors on flea-bay i finally gave up and got a set of these

http://www.towsure.com/leisurewize-rock-steady-towing-mirrors-pair?catargetid=520002630000002094&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwvJqvBRCL77m2-uKczsIBEiQAkx8VjFPf4kY6Z55EGPhOSbGTCxpViv8hlyX6j37JR4GoAlAaAszc8P8HAQ

They have been rock steady and fasten on very securely with no blurring whatsoever.

I must say that whilst it is a legal requirement to have both mirrors fitted (i think) i could honestly say that the mirrors on my superb give the best vision of any car i've owned (other than a 4*4).

On my old mondeo i could not manage without the towing mirrors fitted but i only fit them on the skoda for peace of mind and to keep pc plod happy.

Edited by linf