Skoda Fabia II 07-10 - sportive grille with RS 2010 honeycomb design

M12MKD

As title, bought in error, my fault, I clicked the wrong item when I placed my order with Superskoda.

Too much hassle to send back so hoping to get some money back on this.

£40ovno including postage.

Will also be at Castle Combe on the 12th of September

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/FABIA-II/Fabia-II-07-10-sportive-grille-with-RS-2010-honeycomb-design

post-15023-0-59804000-1440604178_thumb.jpg

Please note this is for pre-face lift fabia vRS.

• Like 1

I am mate, can pay & collect there if that's okay?  £30 okay?

That's fine on the day. I'll be in the little Citigo!! £30 is fine for a fellow briskie member. :)

• Like 2

nath this won't fit your car it's for pre face-lift models. Ours are 10-14 with face-lift front end

I have to agree, VRS were only in the FL MK2 Fabia from 10' onwards.

This grille is for the first MK2's before the facelift. 07-10

• Like 1

Decided I'm going to try this at castle combe, as my VRS did come with the chrome lights/grill top piece. :thumbup:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/301472-whats-the-different-between-pre-and-facelift-fabias/

it won't fit nath the bumper grill lights wings and bonnet are all different to the vrs

Mine did come with the chrome grill and lights don't forget

So did mine, but they're exactly the same as the cars fitted with black ones. (I fitted a black grille to my old car)

If you compare the MK2 Fabia from 2007-2010 to cars from 2010 to 2014 including the VRS, you'll see that they have different shaped grills, bonnets and headlights.

That's why people haven't fitted the carbon bonnets from the old Fabia rally cars (they were based on the pre FL cars)

Don't take me the wrong way, I just don't want to dismantling your car to find it doesn't fit! :-) But you if you still want to try, go for it! :thumbup:

• Like 1