Eunos roadster (mark I MX-5) 1994 £900 ono

sharkrider

my circumstances are changing, struggling at work, and need to try a new venture, which means clearing room on the drive, i think the eunos will have to go :(

build thread is here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/308623-sharkriders-eunos-roadster/

its a good solid car for a project, I'm asking £900 ono for it, I must have spent that in the last two years!

everything mechanical has been done, this year it had a service with the belts changed, and a new clutch (exedy, proper japanese good quality) and gearbox oil changed, I finished of the last work (passenger electric window) recently... all it need is the bodywork..... drives very well.. worst thing I can say is 2nd gear is stiff when cold. (no

bad things? needs the bodywork sorting, I have a front bumper freshly painted, wings can be had for about £15 each ect ect ... I have several spares, in a box, that can be thrown in if I get the asking price.... if not, I will put them on ebay... the electric windows now work, but are slow.

the car would be worth more broken, but I saved it, and want it saved!

no significant rust, its a solid car. rust is the killer on these.

4 good toyo tyres.

hood is very good, and all perfectly watertight.

new battery this year.

being the jap import, you get bilstien suspension (lower than English cars) and aircon (doesn't work) , and limited slip diff (works perfectly) which massively improves handling over English MX-5's

location Cumbria, I am happy to take people on test drives, but you don't drive unless you can show me valid comprehensive insurance.

and a pic of course!

IMG_2622.jpg

hood

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

interior...

IMG_1810.jpg

Oh man - good luck with the sale mate.

I'm still trying to justify one myself - just wish timing worked out. As you say, this deserves to be saved and to stay within Brisky really!

• Like 1

I would love someone to take it and love it and finish it! its a good car! I have loved ever second with it, its yours if you want it ;)  i know you are tempted!

its not really costing me anything to keep it (£80 a year insurance + tax) BUT I need the space, may be getting another vehical, and I would have no where to put it :( need the money to get into the other vehical too :(

You'll regret the sale :(

I wouldn't part with mine for anything.

Good luck though, bargain really will make someone very happy.

I know. I HAVE to though. my current circumstances demand it, I have no choice :(

Dave

Sorry to read this

Have you considered joining one of the MX-5 Forums

I'm sure somebody there will be interested

I a member of the OC and I've posted it in all the facebook groups. haven't posted it on the forum yet.,

A shame you have to sell, most likely would have taken a look at this had you been closer, it's too far for me I'm afraid.

I had a Mk1 which like yourself was doing everything to it to get it looking A1, which I did then sold it, I now regret it.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Had a love;y drive out to Yorkshire today for the fish n chip meet , I'm REALLY going to miss this car when its gone :( looks well against the skodas :p

IMG_0621.jpg

^^^^The wheel of ChrisRS MX-5 by any chance?

Edited by MickA

^^^^The wheel of ChrisRS MX-5 by any chance?

yup! lol