**SOLD**4 x Skoda Octavia Teron Alloys with tyres**SOLD**

Woo7dy

**NOW SOLD**

For sale is 4 x OEM Skoda Alloys from a Mk3 Octavia and tyres. Part number is 5E0601025E, they're called Teron and fitment is:

7J x 17" PCD 5 x 112 offset being ET49.

Tyres are Pirelli P7 Cinturato, OEM fitment for the Octavia from the factory (currently on original tyres). These are 225/45/R17 91W.

All 4 alloys are straight and true, no buckles cracks etc. They haven't been kerbed and have no marks or scratches from touching kerbs. The only minor marks are on 2 of the bolt holes, some rubbing from the wheel brace. This is hardly noticeable and only visible close up. They really do look in as new condition.

Tyres are as follows: 2 are on 6.5mm - 7mm of tread (used on the rear) and the other 2 are 2.5mm - 3mm of tread remaining. Annoyingly I forgot to swap them round but still several months tread remain on the fronts. No repairs to the tyres, they hold pressure etc.

These are a great tyre and I found grip in the dry and wet very good, a bit too good hence wearing the fronts down in 18 months...! I'm selling as I've changed the wheels on my car to a different style. These are no longer in use.

I'm located in Belton, LE12 Leicestershire. Would prefer cash on collection but could deliver if required or meet halfway somewhere for a small delivery fee. I'd use someone like Paisley Freight if long distance delivery was required, from memory I think it's about £30.

These are excellent wheels and you won't be disappointed. The condition is tip top, I've only washed them with basic Auto Glym car wash so there are a few tar marks etc but I'm sure with some wheel cleaner and a bit of elbow grease they'd come up very very sparkly! As you can hopefully see from the pictures though, they are in excellent condition. Any questions, please get in touch - Thanks for looking.

£400

Edited by Woo7dy

Considering splitting and selling individually on fleabay...

Get in touch if I interested :D

May be interested in just the wheels.... really need to sell my winters 1st though.

• Like 1

I'd possibly split them, as in sell wheels individually. However, the hassle of removing tyres and then trying to sell those doesn't really appeal to me though! I haven't the time to do it to be honest...