Superb MKIII owners register

Superb Style 1.4 TSI DSG, 150CV, blue lava metallic (Spanish name).... just a few km with it (200), but loving the consumption! Just 5.4 l/100km going at 100kmh

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sportline Estate 190 DSG in Quartz Grey with:

- heated front seats

- phonebox

- electric tailgate

It was an ex-stock car, so I would have had Park Assist if I'd ordered one, but I'll have to make do with the rear sensors. This is my third Superb, and those with extremely long memories might recall me lurking about here in days of yore with an old school Mk 1 Octavia L&K. Loving the car so far (all 50 miles or so). Now need to get it on winters, although the standard 19" Pirellis seemed to do a passable job on frozen supermarket car parks this morning.

I'll post some pictures in the pics thread in a bit.

• Like 1

I should probably add my Superb to the register being that I have had it a week.

Superb SportLine 2.0 TSI 280 Estate 4x4 DSG in Dragon Green

Extras are:

Rear side airbags (PE2)

Temporary steel spare wheel (PJB)

Virtual pedal (PK9)

Heated windscreen (PKV)

Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection (PNG)

Park assist (PPA)

Wireless phone charging with Bluetooth+ and Wi-Fi (PT5)

Canton sound system (RA3)

Heated windscreen washer nozzles (9T1)

Crew Protection Assistant (7W2)

Sliding trunk cover (3U2)

Boot nets (6M3)

Rear-view parking camera (KA2)

Special exterior paint (FB1)

Heated front seats (4A3)
  • Like 1

2017 Superb DSG 150 TDI Style (SE L equivalent) hatch collected two days ago.

Lava Blue (petrol blue) with ivory leather interior.

Options added:

18" Pegasus wheels

Ventilated seats

Electric tailgate

Heated steering wheel

Flappy paddles

Sunset glass (rear)

Colour Maxidot

Door bin

Its my third Superb and my seventh Skoda....yes, seven!

• Like 1

2017 Superb DSG 150 TDI Style (SE L equivalent) hatch collected two days ago.

Lava Blue (petrol blue) with ivory leather interior.

Options added:

18" Pegasus wheels

Ventilated seats

Electric tailgate

Heated steering wheel

Flappy paddles

Sunset glass (rear)

Colour Maxidot

Door bin

Its my third Superb and my seventh Skoda....yes, seven!

Beautiful spec, Lava Blue with Pegasus and Sunset looks very premium. How much is the heated steering wheel, no price for it on the Irish configurator?

• Like 1

Beautiful spec, Lava Blue with Pegasus and Sunset looks very premium. How much is the heated steering wheel, no price for it on the Irish configurator?

Thanks!   I was coming from a MKII L&K so wanted to keep the same look. L&K spec for the MKII was much less a few years ago but now at a €4k premium here in Ireland, its difficult to justify plus I wanted DSG this time which is pricey anyway.  I think taking the Style (which is pretty much top end spec anyway) and adding a few nice extras, especially on the exterior, is to way to go.

Re the heated steering wheel, it was €262 for the paddles plus heated or €154 for the heated steering wheel on its own.  The Irish configurator just seems to have zero price in for it so either they are being very generous or I was ripped off :)

I've picked up my L&K on Friday and im very delighted with it. Way more to the car than I expected. But, I think I'm missing some items.

I don't have a SD card of any type. From what I've read on here I'm sure I should have one at least for the Navigation system

I'm also missing some lockwheel nut covers, I've emailed the garage about that so I'm sure they'll get back to me tomorrow morning.

Would someone mind going through what 'loose' items should have been included when picking up the car. The only items I found lose in the car was the rear net cover for the boot and the umbrellas in each door along with the booklets and instructions in glove compartment. Should there be a first aid kit in the side panel in the boot where there is a first aid sticker or is that just a blank compartment?

Thanks

Edited by BennyS3

You should have 2 SD card slots in the ‘head unit’ which is now in the glovebox (the ‘radio’ in the dash is just a screen).

The 1st aid kit and warning triangle are only supplied to countries where they are law to be carried (so not supplied in the UK)

There should also be a removable LED torch in the boot.

You should have 2 SD card slots in the ‘head unit’ which is now in the glovebox (the ‘radio’ in the dash is just a screen).

The 1st aid kit and warning triangle are only supplied to countries where they are law to be carried (so not supplied in the UK)

There should also be a removable LED torch in the boot.

Thanks Gizmo,

there are two sd slots in the head unit in the glove compartment but what I was asking is should the car be delivered with the actual sd cards included or do I go out to buy them? Some members here spoke about updating the Navigation system themselves and said a specific sd card is required.

I've picked up my L&K on Friday and im very delighted with it. Way more to the car than I expected. But, I think I'm missing some items.

I don't have a SD card of any type. From what I've read on here I'm sure I should have one at least for the Navigation system

I'm also missing some lockwheel nut covers, I've emailed the garage about that so I'm sure they'll get back to me tomorrow morning.

Would someone mind going through what 'loose' items should have been included when picking up the car. The only items I found lose in the car was the rear net cover for the boot and the umbrellas in each door along with the booklets and instructions in glove compartment. Should there be a first aid kit in the side panel in the boot where there is a first aid sticker or is that just a blank compartment?

Thanks

Congrats on the new car and best of luck with it!  Did you get the additional 'lounge step' mats (basically raised wedge-shaped mats) for the rear?  Also, are all the tools included in the spare wheel well?  Don't think SD cards will be included.  You're right to check everything, especially when a car was sitting in the dealers for a while, as its not unheard of for bits and pieces to be swiped from cars when dealers are under pressure getting other cars ready!

Thanks Gizmo,

there are two sd slots in the head unit in the glove compartment but what I was asking is should the car be delivered with the actual sd cards included or do I go out to buy them? Some members here spoke about updating the Navigation system themselves and said a specific sd card is required.

Ah sorry i misread that, no they are not supplied with SD cards

Congrats on the new car and best of luck with it! Did you get the additional 'lounge step' mats (basically raised wedge-shaped mats) for the rear? Also, are all the tools included in the spare wheel well? Don't think SD cards will be included. You're right to check everything, especially when a car was sitting in the dealers for a while, as its not unheard of for bits and pieces to be swiped from cars when dealers are under pressure getting other cars ready!

Sorry about delay replying. Yeah all the tools are there in the boot. I have 19" wheels that came standard on the l&k but I noticed that the spare steel wheel is 17" with a 50kph speed sticker attached. I'd imagine the limit is there because they are mismatched in size.

We got the lounge step mats too but I don't see the point of them at all.

I'm being as careful as I can with it until I get maybe 2000 klm (which should next week) but the temptation is there to put it into sport or hit the overtake button on the accelerator.

• Like 1

Picked up my L&K in Business grey yesterday. Really happy with it

The front assist sensor however does not like heavy snow  :thumbdown:

Experienced the same with mine today actually with the snow and it wasn't even that heavy.  Good luck with it!

Edited by Superb170
  • Like 1

L&K 171 Reg

Rear side airbags (PE2)

Panoramic sunroof (PH0)

18" Pegasus alloy wheels (PJ6)

Temporary space-saver spare wheel (PJB)

KESSY (PK7)

Park assist (PPA)

Premium WLAN and Phone box (PT3)

Travel assist (PWD)

Crew protection assist (7W2)

Variable boot floor (3GN)

Rest Assist (drowsiness detection) (EM1)

Smoking package (9JC)

Waste bin in door panel (3LE)

Digital radio reception (QV3)

Service Plan - Total of 3 years or 45,000kms (111)

Safety, functionality, comfort

12-volt socket(s)

3-point seat belt for center rear seat

3-point seat belts, outer rear with ECE label

Additional warning lights (door area)

Antenna for AM/FM reception, "diversity"

Boot net programme

Breakaway interior rear view mirror, automatically dimming

Camera and/or distance sensor (driver assistance system)

Tyre cluster

Child seat anchor for child seat system ISOFIX

Climatronic (3-zone) with rear air conditioning control panel

Colour Maxi DOT trip computer

Cruise control with speed limiter

Driver's and front passenger air bag with knee air bag and front passenger air bag deactivation

ECO button

Electric interface for external use, AUX-IN, USB (iPod-capable)

Electric seat adjustment for both front seats, driver's seat with memory system

Electronic stabilization program (ESP)

Front center armrest

Front fog lamp and cornering lamp

Front headrests

Gas discharge headlights with variable light distribution

Headlight washer system

Headlight-range adjustment, automatic/ dynamic with dynamic bending light (AFS 1)

Heated front and rear seats

Heated windscreen washer nozzles

High beam assistant

Hill-hold control

Interior ambient lighting, type 2

Interior light in footwell front and rear

Leather seat covering

Luggage compartment lighting

Mirror Link plus wireless RSE "App"

Navigation system - High

Power adjustable lumbar support in front seats

Radio and telephone controls

Radio High (Japan)

Rear backrest release from boot

Rear seat bench unsplit, backrest split folding with center armrest

Rear window wiper

Rear-view parking camera

Roof rails

Seat belt reminder, optical and acoustic electric contact

Separate daytime running lights with low beam assistant and "Coming Home" function

Service interval prolongation

Sliding parcel shelf

Sound package "branded"

Standard wheel bolts

Start/stop system with regenerative braking

Stowage box with cover in luggage boot side panel

Sun visors with mirror, illuminated

Sunset glass

Tailgate/trunk lid release from inside only

Three rear headrests

Tire pressure warning light

Trailer hitch preparation

Two reading lights front

UP9

Windshield in heat-insulating glass

Windshield wiper intermittent control with light/rain sensor

With umbrella

Without bracket

Electric auxiliary air heater

Deflector vane

Disc brakes, rear

Exterior mirrors: with memory function, automatically dimming, electrically foldable/adjustable, separately heated

Exterior

Covers for alloy wheels

LED taillamp assembly

Left exterior mirror: convex

Rear exhaust tailpipe (standard)

Right exterior mirror: convex

Bright moldings

Body-colored bumpers

Interior

Decorative inserts

Comfort front seats

Chrome package (type 2)

Leather gearshift knob/handle

Leather trimmed multi-function sports steering wheel

Scuff plates in door apertures with "S" badge

Standard pedal cluster

Front and rear floor mats, wedge-shaped rear

post-116896-0-19465300-1484256210_thumb.jpg

post-116896-0-80703600-1484256278_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry about delay replying. Yeah all the tools are there in the boot. I have 19" wheels that came standard on the l&k but I noticed that the spare steel wheel is 17" with a 50kph speed sticker attached. I'd imagine the limit is there because they are mismatched in size.

We got the lounge step mats too but I don't see the point of them at all.

I'm being as careful as I can with it until I get maybe 2000 klm (which should next week) but the temptation is there to put it into sport or hit the overtake button on the accelerator.

I didn't think the lounge steps would be very useful but apparently my passengers liked them so I actually took the set from my old L&K and stuck them in my new one   :notme: .  The 17" spare wheel will be normal.  A 16" spare is standard for those of us with 17/18" wheels.  I have to admit I've flicked it into Sport a few times and I haven't even 1k km on the clock

• Like 2

After exactly 16 weeks of waiting my MY17 Superb Estate L&K 280 arrived on the back of a trailer this morning.

Corrida red with black leather with the following options:

• Rear side airbags (PE2)
  • Ventilated front seats (PHB)
  • Temporary steel spare wheel (PJB)
  • Heated 3 spoke leather multifunction steering wheel with DSG paddles (PLD)
  • Smart light assist with Lane assist and Blind spot detection (PNG)
  • Integrated tow bar (1D4)
  • Crew protection assist (7W2)
  • Rear-view parking camera (KA2)
  • Variable boot floor (3GN)
  • Sunblinds for rear side windows (3Y4)
  • Rear backrest release from boot (UK3)

As it's a car I'm planning to keep for many years I decided to throw options at it, just because.  The one option I considered for a long time was the panoramic sunroof bur I decided against it in the end.

Only been out in it briefly but it's already a huge step up over the outgoing MY09 Octavia VRS.  At least it doesn't rattle (yet)!

• Like 2

Now a proud owner of...

Superb 190tdi DSG 4x4

Brilliant Silver

Kessy

Canton

Smartlink & Smartgate

Black alcantara seats

Heated front & rear seats (3 zone a/c)

Heated steering wheel

Webasto diesel warmer (remote controlled)

Sunset windows

Retractable towbar

Ambient lighting

Lane assist

Light assist

Adaptive cruise control

Blind spot

Reverse camera

Stratos 17" with Continental Ice Contact 2 (studded)

Shed loads of other stuff...

First impressions are really pleasing. Build quality feels solid, engine strong, ride is comfortable. Looks/ design inside and out are definately working for me. Foot wavy boot door opening thing works everytime too!

Very much looking forward to an extended run tomorrow...

• Like 4

Back with my second Superb Mk3. This time an L&K Estate TDI 150BHP in Quartz Grey

I think it's pretty standard (second hand) apart from the obvious panoramic roof!

Hello gizmo

It is a combi, or estate version. In Sweden they call the model 'Style' and this particular package of add-ons were sold as 'business edition'. After which I added on rear heated seats and steering wheel. The amount of goodies in the business edition were really impressive!

• Like 1

Hi Gizmo

I am the proud owner of a September 16 190 4x4 dsg estate LnK in candy white with black leather with so many things on it I don't know what half of them do had it for 4 weeks now and love it 

im still smiling every time I drive it 

thanks

mark

Edited by Windscreenman
Forgot dsg
  • Like 1