Superb MKIII owners register

As someone who has also ordered a white one, can I ask...did you consider the `Moon` white or was it always going to be the `Candy` white...which I know is a whiter white?

Hi, I ordered my Superb in Candy White, I looked at both colours, my preference was for Candy White, which is classed as "Special Paint" £175, don't ask me why, its a con really, but not as bad as Moon White at £535 !!!!!!!

Evening,

Picked mine up today from Simpsons. Ordered on 14th of August.

SE Business 150d DSG Estate in Business Grey. 18" Modus, Leather, Boot Net & Spare Wheel. Looks smart IMO.

Having driven the few hundred miles back home to London I am very impressed on all counts.

As for the diesel engine its fine, you know its a diesel at idle but otherwise it is refined enough and perfectly suits the car, especially with the DSG. Surprising turn of pace also for the output/size of the car.

KP

• Like 1

Arrived last week:

Superb Estate L&K Trim

Engine: 2.0 TSI 220 PS DSG

Quartz grey

Rear side airbags

19" Phoenix anthracite alloy wheels

Temporary space-saver spare wheel

Smart light assist with Lane assist and BSD

Crew protection assist

SmartGate

DSG paddles

Only done about 350 miles in it, and am very happy. I can confirm I got the boot to close using the KESSY key fob whilst behind the car.

Arrived last week:

Superb Estate L&K Trim

Engine: 2.0 TSI 220 PS DSG

Quartz grey

Rear side airbags

19" Phoenix anthracite alloy wheels

Temporary space-saver spare wheel

Smart light assist with Lane assist and BSD

Crew protection assist

SmartGate

DSG paddles

Only done about 350 miles in it, and am very happy. I can confirm I got the boot to close using the KESSY key fob whilst behind the car.

Would love to see some pictures if you can post some please?

Here are some pics I snapped in the fog this morning. The brown leather looks much darker in reality, the flash really accentuates it.

Thanks for that. It looks absolutely stunning - what a car! The reason I asked is because my order is very similar but specified in beige interior, standard wheels with a Rosso Brunello exterior which has been discontinued. I had to change the order and specify another exterior coulour, choosing Quartz Grey - the only other colour I liked. I think this is now looking better than the Rosso so very happy indeed :) Always makes a difference seeing actual photos rather than whatever the configurator produces.

Thanks, yes I'm very happy with it. I'd originally ordered petrol blue but there was a small snafu when it was ordered which they only found out after it was built. Fortunately quartz grey was the only other colour I would've accepted.

It has arrived. L&K Estate 150 DSG in Rosso Brunello. Spare wheel and smart light assist. Brown Leather.  Pick it up on Thursday. Luvving it :party: :party:

If someone could point me towards the help page on how to upload piccies on these forums please. (or just tell me if easier)

thanks

Pete

• Like 2

L&K Hatch, 2.0 TDI manual 150PS, Cappuccino Beige, Brown leather, beige headlining, Smart Light Assist, Parking Camera, Hill Hold Control, Travel Assist, Heated nozzles, Spare wheel, Smartgate, Media Command, Bluetooth+ Phonebox, 5yr warranty. Mudflaps, SS Pedals, Rear boot protector fitted by dealership.

I'd like to apologise to everyone for being offline since last Friday when I collected my car. First off I've been dealing with how to get a fault with the air con recirculation sorted - currently waiting on skoda technical / factory technical to share details of how to replace the recirc motor / valve. Second, we've been dealing with a litter of new kittens that have rather taken our attention, and at the same time some major crisis to sort out at work! Normal service will be resumed soon - I feel like I've let everyone down by not being able to post details yet. Please bear with me! The car is wonderful, save for a niggling issue to resolve. I'll make a full review soon.

• Like 2

L&K Hatch, 2.0 TDI manual 150PS, Cappuccino Beige, Brown leather, beige headlining, Smart Light Assist, Parking Camera, Hill Hold Control, Travel Assist, Heated nozzles, Spare wheel, Smartgate, Media Command, Bluetooth+ Phonebox, 5yr warranty. Mudflaps, SS Pedals, Rear boot protector fitted by dealership.

I'd like to apologise to everyone for being offline since last Friday when I collected my car. First off I've been dealing with how to get a fault with the air con recirculation sorted - currently waiting on skoda technical / factory technical to share details of how to replace the recirc motor / valve. Second, we've been dealing with a litter of new kittens that have rather taken our attention, and at the same time some major crisis to sort out at work! Normal service will be resumed soon - I feel like I've let everyone down by not being able to post details yet. Please bear with me! The car is wonderful, save for a niggling issue to resolve. I'll make a full review soon.

...and there was us thinking the car had been the main distraction?

Collected tonight from Citygate Skoda, Superb SE L Exec 1.4TSI 150 DSG hatchback in Petrol Blue Metallic with Beige Interior.  Extras include Heated windscreen, rear wiper, rear camera, colour multidot and travel assist.
Having changed from a Skoda II  Elegance 170 TDi 4x4 I can say that the 1.4 TSI is both a great deal quieter and the DSG is seamlessly smooth and would appear to be plenty powerful enough.

Unfortunately have not seen the car in daylight yet as I did not collect until after 6pm tonight.  Will try and take pictures tomorrow.

A very happy bunny tonight :D  :D  :D  :cocktail:  

• Like 4

Picked up 6 November

SE Business 2.0 TDI 150 manual 5 door hatch, business grey.

Ordered with rear wiper, heated screen, heated front seats & heated washer nozzles. Delivered without the rear wiper.

Unexpected extras so far noticed are electric boot and rear sun blinds. EDIT: Also supplied with footwell lights, LED puddle lights & LED number plate lights.

Well pleased so far :)

Finally got my Moon White SE Business estate yesterday. So far, I'm very happy with it. It feels nice and tight and agile. Still getting used to the electronic handbrake and auto-hold.

• Like 2

Finally got my Moon White SE Business estate yesterday. So far, I'm very happy with it. It feels nice and tight and agile. Still getting used to the electronic handbrake and auto-hold.

any pics?

any surprise extras?