Superb MKIII owners register

Finally got my Moon White SE Business estate yesterday. So far, I'm very happy with it. It feels nice and tight and agile. Still getting used to the electronic handbrake and auto-hold.

Did you get any nice free extras ? ;)

Finally got my Moon White SE Business estate yesterday. So far, I'm very happy with it. It feels nice and tight and agile. Still getting used to the electronic handbrake and auto-hold.

Still waiting on mine.... Did you get the Stratos wheels?

Arrived Today:

2.0 TDi 150 PS L&K Rosso Brunello Hatchback, Beige Interior

Extras

Sunroof, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth with Phone Box, Spare Wheel, Heated Washer Nozzles and rear wiper.

Nicer than I could of ever imagined :)

Edited by Stevegs007

Arrived Today:

2.0 TDi 150 PS L&K Rosso Brunello Hatchback, Beige Interior

Extras

Sunroof, Rear View Camera, Bluetooth with Phone Box, Spare Wheel, Heated Washer Nozzles and rear wiper.

Nicer than I could of ever imagined :)

Steve, Whats the 150ps engine like ?

Great up to now, but only drove it around town. Want to see what it's like on the motorway.

Ah cool mate, I'm getting the same engine in mine. See your in the North East, did you buy it from the Skoda garage on Scotswood Road ?

Ah cool mate, I'm getting the same engine in mine. See your in the North East, did you buy it from the Skoda garage on Scotswood Road ?

No mate, got a great deal online [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yipee - picked up my Combi today. Very pleased so far though not done many miles yet. Less road noise than my Insignia and a smoother ride too.

With 220 horses under the bonnet it's quite easy to induce wheelspin so care needed with right foot.

Should be a nice day down here tomorrow so will be testing out all the gizmos and refitting the dash cam.

There was one problem in that I ordered Petrol Blue but the car was delivered in Quartz Grey. Didn't mind at all and, in fact, I think it suits the car better and in certain light you still get a hint of blue. 

Will post some pics soon.

Yipee - picked up my Combi today. Very pleased so far though not done many miles yet. Less road noise than my Insignia and a smoother ride too.

With 220 horses under the bonnet it's quite easy to induce wheelspin so care needed with right foot.

Should be a nice day down here tomorrow so will be testing out all the gizmos and refitting the dash cam.

There was one problem in that I ordered Petrol Blue but the car was delivered in Quartz Grey. Didn't mind at all and, in fact, I think it suits the car better and in certain light you still get a hint of blue.

Will post some pics soon.

They messed up my colour choice too; I ordered petrol blue and got quartz grey. Think it was actually a good result!

Hi all, first time poster.

I now have an SE L Executive 150 TDI Estate Manual in Moon white with the interior LED pack.

Picked up a couple of days ago and enjoying it so far. A few long trips planned over the next few weeks to test things out!

No ordering involved as I didn't fancy the six month wait! Spec was fairly close to what I wanted so not too many compromises in taking tha car as it was from the dealer.

Andy

Ordered Petrol Blue 150 bhp diesel sel 17th August arrived at Beadles Maidstone 1st week November collected yesterday - fantastic interior with leather much better to drive than my 3 year old BMW 3 series. Lovely 200 miles drive back to south wales. well pleased excellent value for money glad i paid the extra for the sel columbus nav and headlights great

Ordered Petrol Blue 150 bhp diesel sel 17th August arrived at Beadles Maidstone 1st week November collected yesterday - fantastic interior with leather much better to drive than my 3 year old BMW 3 series. Lovely 200 miles drive back to south wales. well pleased excellent value for money glad i paid the extra for the sel columbus nav and headlights great

You paid extra for the Columbus...surely its standard on the SEL?

What colour leather did you go for?

2.0 tdi se business in black with heated front seats and rear wiper

Got the led puddle lights and number plate lights. The adaptive cruise is great on the motorway. Average 47mpg on the way back.

• Like 1

2.0 tdi se business in black with heated front seats and rear wiper

Got the led puddle lights and number plate lights. The adaptive cruise is great on the motorway. Average 47mpg on the way back.

Did you get the electric boot and rear sunblinds too? You may have footwell lights front and back too :sun:  

Mine hasn't gone above 48mpg yet, nearly 900 miles on the clock. I guess my A & B road driving isn't helping.

34/ Gizmo68 - L&K 190TDi DSG Business Grey, Beige Ventilated leather, 19” Phoenix anthracite, Smart Light Assist, Phone box, Crew Protection Assistant, Rear Airbags, Heated washer nozzles, Rear parking camera, Sun blinds for rear & side windows (rear not supplied!) Spare wheel.

• Like 1

A long time lurker but now I've got my car I'm taking the plunge and signing up so hi all.

I had mine delivered today, trailered form Doncaster to Manchester this morning. :)

L&K Estate 150 Manual, in Brilliant Silver, Brown Leather Interior. Extras of Smart Light Assist (does look very smart when lit up) and sign recognition thing as I'll be driving a lot of business miles on roads I'm not familiar with and can do without getting zapped by speed cameras.

My order was placed 20th September with an original delivery date of week 2 2016, but received a call saying it was ready last week so all in all a 10 week wait.

Not managed to drive much of it at all yet, though I will be travelling to Germany and back next week, a 1400 mile round trip so I think I'll have a more rounded picture then.

• Like 2