random wipers

Hi all,has any body had random wiper movement ,mine has just started doing it on the rear wiper and now the front one is doing it too .

I know its probably just the stork ,and there is no water in the boot .

Just bloody annoying

Mine started at the front, but problem is at the rear.. water rotting through the washer pipe which passes throught the axis of the motor for rear wiper corrodes the electric causes a short leading to random, or in my case constant, wiper movements. I pulled the fuse to rear and fixed mine, just cba getting a new rear unit... will probably remove and bung as other have done eventually - when i can be bothered...

Also as well as above, check behind the felt panel behind the cd changer in the l/h/r corner by the rear lamp, as washer pipe leaks in this area can cause wiper faults as the loom connectors get corroded.

Washer fluid in the spare wheel well is usually a give away for that.