New Diverter valve needed

Hey Guys,

I'm new here, and i'm in a bit of a pickle, my diverter valve has gone pop on my '51 plate Octavia 4x4 Turbo. I 'think' by the age of it that it has the K03 turbo rather than the K03S, but i'm uinsure. The engine code also isn't where it should be on the engine :S

Does anybody know where i can buy the correct diverter valve, or indeed which diverter valve would be the correct one for my vehicle.

Cheers Folks.

Craig

• 1 year later...

Mines also gone, in fact it never worked properly since i've had the car.. I dont know what boost is because it just goes psssssssssssss on acceleration leaking out like a mofo and pshi pshi pshi.....as it hits the turbo blades off throttle.

Cant frikking wait to fit a new one 06A 145 710 N .... will be like having a new car. 1.8T 4x4 2002