Shock absorbers & lowering springs

Hi guys,

I've asked this question on Facebook but got no replies so far, probably wrong timing twinned with bank hol.

Anyway my n/s/f shock absorber is ****ed, and when I say that I might as well just have a steel bar there.

So I am looking for upgraded shock absorbers, can anyone recommend me some and also places to look? Looked on euro car parts but not sure what's good.

If you have the H&R lowing springs could you please also post a pic.

Many thanks!

I have eibachs, and will be going for the bilstien shocks.... that gives the B12 kit... expesive shocks but very good.

eibachs on the estate are only 20mm front 15 mm back .... H&R will go 40mm both on the hatch ...

mine...

11206499_1006427209387880_37640097528344

Hi guys,

I've asked this question on Facebook but got no replies so far, probably wrong timing twinned with bank hol.

Anyway my n/s/f shock absorber is ******, and when I say that I might as well just have a steel bar there.

So I am looking for upgraded shock absorbers, can anyone recommend me some and also places to look? Looked on euro car parts but not sure what's good.

If you have the H&R lowing springs could you please also post a pic.

Many thanks!

Sorry if it's not a decent picture for ride height lost all of my old pictures. 40mm H&R springs standard shocks.

CCB2E8AE-076A-4D28-ABE4-0DBC09A28D40.jpg

I have eibachs, and will be going for the bilstien shocks.... that gives the B12 kit... expesive shocks but very good.

eibachs on the estate are only 20mm front 15 mm back .... H&R will go 40mm both on the hatch ...

I didn't think you could get B12s for the Fabia. I also have a black estate with eibachs but also Bilstein B8s and an H&R RARB. I chose the eibachs over the H&Rs as there are lots of speed humps and high kerbs round here.