Another EGR delete thread

Looking to delete the EGR valve from my BLT engine, leave the anti-shudder valve in place and have my Shark map tweaked to map out the resulting light on the dashboard.

My question is this (and i did search but couldn't find any relevant threads), who does the best ie. cheapest / most complete kit for removing the EGR valve on a BLT engine?

My Shark map will need tweaked soon anyway after i upgrade to a hybrid turbo and FMIC so i can wait a while to have the light done at the same time.

I'd go for the Darkside one personally, worth spending a bit more for a good bit of kit in my opinion! 

I've read it's possible to remove the EGR cooler without having to buy the cooler delete kit? You can use the old rubber pipe to loop back onto the coolant system or something?