Help getting the right bolts for Monte Carlo Wheels

330D

Hi All

Ive got some Monte Carlo 15" wheels and tyres on their way for my car !  :clap:

But I need some help.

I need the right bolts or Im not going anywhere fast. (currently on steels)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Ill need 12 bolts and 4 locking bolts 

Im ok with ebay, though probably prefer not cheapy locking nuts just incase it got lost and I needed a replacement(thinking maybe genuine Skoda nuts for this?)

Any help with links preferably appreciated!

Cheers

Andy

Edited by 330D

The bolts need to be 17mm head, m12x1.5 thread with a radius bolt seat. These can be bought from skoda, seat, vw or audi pretty cheaply, or off ebay. Best bet for lockers would be oem skoda from the dealer, or a set of mcgard ones from halfords.

Edited by Updown789
  • Like 1

Now black caps.. depending on your year of make will depend on what caps you can buy and fit, the caps for a 2012 Citigo changed after a while to a modern look but when I don't know, all I know is when I went to Westover to buy a couple but they ordered the wrong runs ones (did I seriously put "runs"?!) and ordered locking nut covers and not non locking ones, you may find these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-17MM-HEX-ALLOY-WHEEL-NUT-BOLT-CAPS-BLACK-Removal-Tool-Skoda-Citigo-/181314202056?hash=item2a372b29c8 fit over the non locking nuts, but will certainly not fit over the locking nut (to big) you could scrap the thought of buying locking nut caps and just straight up paint the bolts, but that's your choice, you MAY be able to buy a full set of caps from Skoda + locking cap covers, however the non locking nuts might be to small for the caps fit on and stay on

Edited by Hyphons

Spoke to Horton Skoda who were super helpful so Ill be going back there again. :clap:

He said the what I had on my steels would be correct fitment for the Monte Wheels, he seemed to know his stuff so Ill go with that.

Ordered the locking wheel nuts and he chucked them in with my ebay order for floor mats. Job done.

Wheels - on there way, I hope  :no:

Mats ordered

Shorter aerial ordered

Locking wheel nuts ordered

Silly VRS keyring ordered

Original brochure ordered(Ive got one for every car right back to my 106 Rallye!)

Next up

Nut covers in black - maybe a stealer dealer trip

Trip to South Coast tints

Monte black grill surround

Front speaker upgrade

This is fun  :notme:  :D

Edited by 330D