Fabia VRS warning light on dash - intermittent

TomR88

I have been getting a warning light appear on the dash recently. It comes on approx. 1 sec after lights are turned on and when lights are switched off remains on. It all seems very pot luck if it comes on or not. For example this morning driving to work with lights on, went into garage for fuel. Switched off lights filled up, when I got back in the car 2 mins later and put lights on, warning light comes on. now it was the same conditions, no spray on roads or anything.

The warning symbol is the yellow light bulb shown in pic. In the handbook it says a bulb is blown but all lights work. We even went for a drive in both cars to see whether any were flickering or not. All seems OK.

Any thoughts on what it could be?

photo_zpsjurkqdl6.jpg

I have just had a look now and all seems ok. Before I looked however I tried the lights and light did not appear on dash. Very frustrating because when the light comes on I haven't got time to check but when I do have time the light doesn't come on.