Eibach springs

LJH888

Hi all, do any of you guys that have b12 pro kit springs by any chance have any pics of how the rear springs look from underneath with the weight of the car on them ?

I've been trying to chase down a problem with the rears being a terribly harsh ride, my mechanic has had them out twice now to check for seating issues etc and all appears ok.

They are of course installed with the logos right side up but I've heard of a couple of cases of them leaving the factory with the logos on upside down and I'm just clutching at straws looking for a visual comparison.

Most of the people here that have mentioned owning a set seem very happy with them and I've driven a Pasatt with the same kit fitted and it's nowhere near as harsh a ride as mine, in fact it felt awsome and it was an older, higher mileage car than my Superb.

Does anyone please have any helpful suggestions ?

Many thanks....

Thanks for reply. They look like they are located correctly, we've had them back out once already to check, new spring pads went in at the same time.

They still knock quite harshly, nearside seems worse. Some people are telling me even progressive springs can go in any way up, Eibach say they must go in so logos are the correct orientation.

When I've looked at the rears on other cars fitted with these springs there always seems to be a group of coils at the bottom much closer together, mine don't look the same.

Like I say I'm clutching at straws with the upside down theory.

With enough weight in the rear of the car it starts to feel much better...