First off I will apologise on how dirty my car is i feel ashamed however this is the reason why I took the seats out.

Tools:

Spline Tool (M10) (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Laser-0592-Spline-Bit-Set/dp/B0012M7O18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441627420&sr=8-1&keywords=spline+tool)

Torque Wrench

10mm Adapter (attach the Spline tool to this)

• First disconnect the negative from the battery and leave it for a few minutes.

IMG_5082_zpsmzpwi7ii.jpg

• Secondly you will see clips/plugs on the underneath of the seats.  One yellow one on the passenger and one green and one yellow on the drivers seat.  Unplug these it's a simple push and pull along with the black flexi-cable from the seat. .

IMG_5083_zpszsqanual.jpg

IMG_5095_zpsh9h6xme6.jpg

• Slide the seat forward to reveal the spline bolt

IMG_5085_zpsgupef9ar.jpg

• I found it easier to put the spline adapter in the bolt first then use the wrench rather than putting the adapter into the wrench.

IMG_5086_zpsms6o6ndh.jpg

IMG_5084_zpsb9my1umx.jpg

After removing the 2 rear bolts pop them into the rear storage compartment just so you don't lose them and slide the seats back to gain access to the front two.

• After removing the front two your seat will lean back don't worry this is normal and you can remove the seat from the car (Please be warned these are quite heavy I just about managed with one person but would be easier with two).

IMG_5088_zpsba11znzj.jpg

IMG_5089_zps1tnmco4o.jpg

IMG_5092_zpsnsmg0jpj.jpg

• Do the same for the other side and you'll have something like this

IMG_5094_zpsqlwtw0zo.jpg

Give it a quick clean and vac, or whatever you've got the seats out for and viola!

IMG_5096_zps0wqvovzd.jpg

(You don't know how happy I was when I saw this :giggle: )

Then reverse the process to put them back again.   Any questions drop me a message :)

Please note when re-seating the seats that they are on the middle hole as there are 3 holes on the bracket of the seat.

• Like 2