September Shop Sale

ColinD

• Administrators

September, another year passed for me, a year older and cheaper insurance, when you're 21 it will get cheaper right...

Well that myth aside, the site shop has got an indian summer promotion on.

For the whole month of September you can get 18% off all the stickers, plate surrounds, keyrings etc.

This promotion is thanks to BRISKODA Insurance where the average saving for members last year was 18%.

See what I did there, the savings on insurance drives this brilliant month's promotion :)

To get the amazing savings in store, you'll need a magic coupon code and be registered on briskoda, but why wouldn't you be?

So things to do next:

1.Make a note of briskoda insurance number tel: 08008199320 or tel: 01424205059 give the number a call for a quote, they do car, gap, and breakdown cover.

2.Visit the briskoda shop, basket any goodies you want and then use this coupon code: insurance18

3. All orders will get also get a new stickclinger for free! These are not available to buy yet! They are in the form of the S1 sticker, so our round b logo. They use static to cling so are very easy to remove.

I've got fresh stamps and non-lick envelopes to use up, so come on, get your sticker face on :D

If you don't want a sticker, then please do think about a call to the insurance team, it might save you some money, or confirm you have a stonking good deal at the moment.

Thanks for reading...

Colin.

• Like 1