Yeti 1.4 TSI L&K

RDT

Boeing uses buff and brown for a calming influence.

It suites those of mature discerning taste.

Rappers wouldn't go for it though.

It certainly suits suites better! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Brown in the L&K pales into insignificance compared with my BiL's new BMW though. It's white with red seats etc! :D

Edited by VAGCF

It certainly suits suites better! :D

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Brown in the L&K pales into insignificance compared with my BiL's new BMW though. It's white with red seats etc! :D

I have a long memory..........I think.......err yes ))))

Will petrol models be a bit scarce in the showrooms now with the diesel scandle so perhaps they will only fit brown seats in them with all the brown leather they have not been able to use?

• Like 1

Will petrol models be a bit scarce in the showrooms now with the diesel scandle so perhaps they will only fit brown seats in them with all the brown leather they have not been able to use?

That's a Sad comment.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've been delighted with my 1.8 TSI 4x4 Superb Combi since I bought it in 2013 so I'm about to hit the order button on a 1.4 TSI L&K for the Mrs on a PCH deal. Sure, I'd've had black leather had it been an option and it's a shame the Yeti doesn't have the electric seats with memory function that my Superb has but to me it's a no brainer for the money when looking at PCH deals.

I imagine it is just like my Octavia was, you can configure the seats to the two different key fobs, there are also 3 memory buttons on the seat which you can assign to any position you want.

Ian