citigo model

ronadav

Hello and good morning,

just order my new citigo, my local dealar offered me and handsfree of Bury, local installation. and a local installation parking sensor, i am intresting in Nav and Fun systeam and parking sensor that connect to it.

my local dealar said that its only can be in Skoda Citigo model 7UE.

how can i now what Citigo i will get?

there is any way to install those things any way?

thanks for the answer

Ron 

Hi Ron,

It's a struggle to understand fully what you want, I believe you're saying that you'll be getting a model that isn't able to be compatible with the PID System? And enquiring if it is something possible to install? It is possible, there is a tutorial on doing this out there.. somewhere, but I'll have to look for it later on as I'm busy today, with regards to parking sensors, I believe they will not work with a retrofitted PID system, I've translated this to Hebrew for you via Google Translate in case you better understand it that way

היי רון,

זה מאבק כדי להבין את מה שאתה רוצה, אני מאמין שאתה אומר שאתה תהיה מקבל מודל שאינו יכול להיות תואם למערכת מח"ש?ושואל אם זה משהו אפשר להתקין? זה אפשרי, יש הדרכה על עושה את זה בחוץ .. איפשהו, אבל אני אצטרך לחפש אותו בשלב מאוחר יותר כאני עסוק היום, בכל הקשור לחיישני חניה, אני מאמין שהם לא יעבדו עם retrofitted מערכת מח"ש, שתורגמתי לעברית זה בשבילך באמצעות Google Translate במקרך להבין טוב יותר את זה ככה
  • Like 2

Thanks David

What i ment is, there is any way that i can install PID in Citigo that no have tha factory connection as shown in the link?

and the origina parking ais sansor? (part number 18)

Or do you now any other option to do it? even other PID?

https://www.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=http://vagfans.info/Img/SK/Bilder/723/723857000.png&imgrefurl=http://vagfans.info/EN/skoda/CZ/CIT/Citigo/2013/727/R/857/857000/cross-member-for-dash-panel&h=3357&w=2483&tbnid=EuNajcZHWL_XlM:&docid=8FbsUQbLZpp9VM&itg=1&ei=bV8AVti2OOm67gbpk4rQCw&tbm=isch&ved=0CCsQMygQMBBqFQoTCJihjIHziMgCFWmd2wod6YkCug

Thanks for the help

Ron

All UK Citigos come ready with the PID connection under a plastic cover on top of the dashboard - you just remove the cover plug it in. it may not be that way in Israel. If he adds parking sensors, he may mean that they won't show on the PID screen like factory-fitted ones. The code may refer to the type of CPU which I think you can read under the fuse panel - there was a thread on it but don't now myself sorry.