L&K now in my possession

Photos to follow in photo thread later

Great to drive

Really happy with the brown leather - none of the pictures I've seen do it justice make it appear lighter than it is

Not had time really to explore much else[/quote

Congrats!

I'm picking mine up from Rainworth tomorrow. L&K 150 DSG Silver Hatch, Beige Leather!

Are you the first to own an SIII in England? If so, congratulations and have fun with the new baby.

dont think so - i know somebody who has seen one already - however that was maybe a test drive or an ex demo/showroom.

mine maybe the first factory order one?

Did you go for the beige or grey headlining with it? I'm looking at getting an L&K & am dubious about the brown but I know the pale leather would be a mistake with 2 kids!

The one they had in my local dealer was a grey but it was a subtle grey in that I never noticed.  They have sold that now and have a beige one, the one place I think that it does make a noticeable difference is the dials on the dashboard.  On the beige one they have beige backs behind the numbers on the rev counter and the speedo, I cannot recall noticing that on the grey one but I could be wrong - if anyone knows that would be great.  The car I ordered at the weekend was brown with grey headlining.

The one they had in my local dealer was a grey but it was a subtle grey in that I never noticed. They have sold that now and have a beige one, the one place I think that it does make a noticeable difference is the dials on the dashboard. On the beige one they have beige backs behind the numbers on the rev counter and the speedo, I cannot recall noticing that on the grey one but I could be wrong - if anyone knows that would be great. The car I ordered at the weekend was brown with grey headlining.

The beige dial backgrounds is specific to he L&K trim I believe (along with the L&K branding dotted around the cabin, seats, sills etc.)

So the darker silver (Business Grey perhaps) model you saw before may have been SEL Exec, and the current cappuccino beige could be an L&K model.

The beige dial backgrounds is specific to he L&K trim I believe (along with the L&K branding dotted around the cabin, seats, sills etc.)

So the darker silver (Business Grey perhaps) model you saw before may have been SEL Exec, and the current cappuccino beige could be an L&K model.

No it was definitely an L&K, it was in Quartz Grey for external as that is what changed our colour choice from Blue - originally the family could not see the point in paying for a different colour! but that colour changed their mind very easily....  I do remember a family member commenting on the door sills and the logo on the leather.