Help identifying this hose please

jrt4

Ah right now I am stuck,I thought I could post a picture on here, a hose on my car had split spraying diesel everywhere, I have no idea what it's called but it goes from the 3 metal bars (my car is an 06 skoda fabia 1.4 tdi I think it's the top metal bar that goes top a silver 'thing ' next to the engine its a bit of hose I do know that the end that connects to the silver pipe is bigger than the other end. Someone did get me a bit of hose & fitted it (a friend) but the end that connects to the thinner pipe is still leaking slightly.

Sorry this is such a bad post it would be better with pics.

Katie.

Edited by jrt4

Hi thank you so much for the pic,this is a big help the hose comes off the middle metal pipe that then goes up to the silver thing on the back at the right hand side,is there any way I can upload a pic as I have a close up of the hose.

Hi thank you so much for the pic,this is a big help the hose comes off the middle metal pipe that then goes up to the silver thing on the back at the right hand side,is there any way I can upload a pic as I have a close up of the hose.

you can upload a pic to Photobucket and paste the link here or if it's easier you can join the Facebook group and post/ upload there.

I have found the group I hope I will post it on there once I get added to the group. My name on there is Katie Hudson Williams. I will post pictures on there.

Thank you for helping me.

• Like 1

I have found the group I hope I will post it on there once I get added to the group. My name on there is Katie Hudson Williams. I will post pictures on there.

Thank you for helping me.

No worries, I just added you.

Ah right now I am stuck,I thought I could post a picture on here, a hose on my car had split spraying diesel everywhere, I have no idea what it's called but it goes from the 3 metal bars (my car is an 06 skoda fabia 1.4 tdi I think it's the top metal bar that goes top a silver 'thing ' next to the engine its a bit of hose I do know that the end that connects to the silver pipe is bigger than the other end. Someone did get me a bit of hose & fitted it (a friend) but the end that connects to the thinner pipe is still leaking slightly.

Sorry this is such a bad post it would be better with pics.

Katie.

I could be wrong, but this should be in the mk1 section, you say 06 plate, pretty sure mk2 started on 57 reg?