Yeti 1.8

KLM

Hello,

On your website you refer to the Stage 2 remap requiring a performance exhaust, including down pipe and cat.

http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/selected_map?Skoda-Yeti-1.8-TSI-160bhp-Stage2 

Do you have any particular exhaust recommendations that work well with the remap? Also, would just the downpipe and cat, with standard system from their back be almost as effective as I assume this is the most restrictive section? I really don't want a noisy or obviously aftermarket exhaust.

Many thanks

Mark 

Hello,

On your website you refer to the Stage 2 remap requiring a performance exhaust, including down pipe and cat.

http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/selected_map?Skoda-Yeti-1.8-TSI-160bhp-Stage2 

Do you have any particular exhaust recommendations that work well with the remap? Also, would just the downpipe and cat, with standard system from their back be almost as effective as I assume this is the most restrictive section? I really don't want a noisy or obviously aftermarket exhaust.

Many thanks

Mark

I have exactly as you suggest for my stage 2 k04. Miltek down pipe, sports cat and centre section, standard rear box purely to keep the sleeper element fully in tact. :)
  • Like 1

I have exactly as you suggest for my stage 2 k04. Miltek down pipe, sports cat and centre section, standard rear box purely to keep the sleeper element fully in tact. :)

Thanks. I've been reading your build thread. It's a very bad influence!

• Like 1