You B#s#a#d!

Dont think it looks that bad to be honest, you could save alot on body shop costs and pull the dent out yourself and fill/sand it back ready for painting

Where do you live :P

Mate i couldnt even spray my wing mirror covers :P

Paint and prep isnt my thing, i will make it twice as bad ...

Turns out i have a £500 excess.. i might stalk the road it happened. Its not a road that is a though fair, so possible a redundant.

Thoroughfare and resident possibly?

Unless you plan revenge (of possibly the wrong person) involving sporting equipment or tools, it's probably best to find a way of thinking about something else.

Otherwise give details of times/dates/damage and letterbomb the street giving phone/email and social media contact info. At the least it might put the utter ****s up the **** that did it.

Edited by vindaloo

Thoroughfare and resident possibly?

Unless you plan revenge (of possibly the wrong person) involving sporting equipment or tools, it's probably best to find a way of thinking about something else.

Otherwise give details of times/dates/damage and letterbomb the street giving phone/email and social media contact info. At the least it might put the utter ****s up the **** that did it.

I didnt think of that, letters though residents doors .. i like it cheers.

Insurance will write the car off if you claim

+1 

But i worry that i have stuff that maybe i should have declared :p

How can you have stuff that you should have ‘maybe’ declared?

Arguing they were there when you bought a car and you think it is stand factory gets you no place when any loss adjuster worth their salt will find a post like this one where you knew just what modifications you had and knew about.

So are you saying on a Open Forum that you have a Modified car and you have Insurance without declared mods.?

I would not be making an Insurance claim as you have no valid insurance.

Maybe best get the correct insurance or get the Vehicle off the road, or the mods off the car.

Maybe best to ask the Moderators to remove this thread.

If they cancel your insurance policy, you will be paying for that for years to come.

Have you had Insurance Cancelled being one of the questions asked when you fill in a insurance Proposal, 

as is, is the vehicle modified.

Uninsured drivers pith me right off!  They can cause innocent people & other road users loads of hassle.

Deffo not a write off. I had similar damage when a neighbour reversed into my parked car, damaged the rear quarter same as yours (dent wasn't as deep but loads more scratches), they also damaged the rear door and both rear alloys (hit one and pushed the other into the curb). Insurance repair estimate was approx £800. Had a private quote of about £400 without the alloys.

Deffo not a write off. I had similar damage when a neighbour reversed into my parked car, damaged the rear quarter same as yours (dent wasn't as deep but loads more scratches), they also damaged the rear door and both rear alloys (hit one and pushed the other into the curb). Insurance repair estimate was approx £800. Had a private quote of about £400 without the alloys.

Ive sent a few images to online firms, for a rough idea of the cost.