1 x Hornby gold plated train forsale

TomR88

Hi,

I have for sale 2 x gold plated model trains from Hornby. I am trying to get some cash together to buy an engagement ring for my girlfriend.

The first item is a mint in box Hornby Gold Plated Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Train. The item number is R2301. It has only been out the box for the photos and has been in dry storage since I purchased it direct from Hornby.

The model features gold plated running gear, wheels, hand rails and other detailed parts and the gold plated track. It is hard to find a complete model which still has every aspect of the model intact including the headboard which were prone to snap off.

The item comes with silk lined collectors box, all instructions, detailed items still in bag unattached and includes the all important gold plated section of track.

Posting to UK only and payment via Paypal only.

Item is listed elsewhere so item may be withdrawn from sale early

£ 150 ono posted

IMG_4507_zpsp8gkjbic.jpg
IMG_4508_zpsumgk2bso.jpg
IMG_4511_zpsd4fubkgs.jpg
IMG_4513_zps0cryxz7b.jpg

The second item is a Hornby Gold Plated Limited Edition model of the Princess Elizabeth Train. It was commissioned by Hornby for the 2002 Golden Jubilee.

The item number is R2215 and is number 3735 of 5000. It has only been out the box for the photos and has been in dry storage since I purchased it direct from Hornby.

The model features gold plated running gear, wheels, hand rails and other detailed parts and the gold plated track. It is hard to find a complete model which still has every aspect of the model intact.

The item comes with silk lined collectors box, all instructions, detailed items still in bag unattached and includes the all important gold plated section of track.

Posting to UK only and payment via Paypal only.

Item is listed elsewhere so item may be withdrawn from sale early

£SOLD

IMG_4497_zps6tmcrxxb.jpg
IMG_4503_zpspvfm9nkd.jpg
IMG_4504_zpsnxlp5trp.jpg