Hello from Ely in East Anglia

marcvarc

Hi all, I have just got my new Yeti SE-L Outdoor and I love it. Im sitting in the car on the drive right now reading the manuals and trying to understand all the controls and Apple CarPlay. Lovely.

Hi Denis,

Yes, sold to me by a brilliant salesman, Gary Williams.

Mine is also a 1.2 petrol automatic, and although Outdoor styling, is only two wheel drive. I've also got park assist, but haven't dared use it yet!

It's a lovely car, and the only point against it is the speedo - showing 20, 40, 60, 80 etc, rather than the more useful 30, 50 and 70; and the maxidot display showing kph rather than mph.

Do you still love your Yeti?

I do - and I agree about Gary. I used VCDS to get the large digital mph display in place of kph. If you want to take a drive over to Little Paxton some day I can set yours to do the same.

Oh excellent. I have read about VCDS here on Briskoda and was trying to get in touch with someone who could set my Yeti to Australian. Is that what you did?

Did you make any other changes with VCDS?

I would very much like to visit you at Little Paxton if you would set mine to mph.

I'm retired so could come over at any time that suits you.

Please let me know when, here or please call me on 07825 371390 or [email protected].

Many thanks.

Yes, I used the Australian serring for large mph and also set needle sweep - an interesting visual effect but otherwise pointless. Other settings I changed on my Octavia II with VCDS are available via Maxidot on my Yeti. I am retired too but am busy with house renovations and then holiday until the end of October. When I get back I will contact you if you can wait that long.