Service items completing winter prep.

Thojj

Denso plugs,yellow stuff front pads,whitline rarb,brake fluid this on top of the bluespark tuning box,dash cam and superior headlight bulbs...

Oh and Gizmo68's vcd work....I hope that's my first winter with the Illness well and truly prepared for! Unless you know different?

• Like 1

Or where you drive to and back again from where you live!

Winter Screen Wash.

Wiper blades all good.

Treat all Rubbers around the door and hatch seals.

Air Filter and Pollen Filter check and replaced if required.

Thanks for advice...Whiteline rarb despatched..Im a silly soft southerner on the north kent coast but tyres are good...treat door seales ? What with please...wipers, screen wash and air filter all under control..can't find pollen filter!

Tyre & Bumper Restorer,  Night Before De-icer, Silicone Spray, Petroleum Jelly, KY, 

just give them a clean up and put something on if there is freezy weather and doors will get stuck shut with damp rubber then cold temps,

or maybe do not bother down Kent way.

Thanks for advice...Whiteline rarb despatched..Im a silly soft southerner on the north kent coast but tyres are good...treat door seales ? What with please...wipers, screen wash and air filter all under control..can't find pollen filter!

Ahhh well I live up at the borders, close to George's country ;) I have a set of 16 inch octy wheel s with winter tyres on , makes a huge difference! even if its not wintery, at anything below 7C and in the wet they are better (I use track tyres in the summer though! I'd be a numpty to use them in the winter ;) )

and if you insist on whiteline, don't bother with adjustment, just put it on the most extreme setting :)

Whiteline rarb arrived sun glass holder, from son for birthday,installed in ten minutes flat using chizel for the front clips and small screwdriver to release interior light rig.Just pads and then into the garage for oil and brake service and rarb install....

• 3 weeks later...

Rarb finally in. Bad u bolt had to be replaced,no dramas. Out at four this morning terrifying myself round bends. With new tyres on the front, finally,ready for winter in the soft south. I've a few days in the wild, wild west,Cheltenham,towards the end of this week so valuable run to check tyres and bar....living the "vRS" dream....