1.4tdi - prices?

As it says on the tin really. What kind of price can I expect to pay for a reasonable (not mint) condition MK1 Fabia 1.4TDI? How common are they? I don't see them on Auto Trader that much so struggling to judge their rarity, desirability, price, availability etc.

Cheers!

There are lots on Autotrader ranging from just over £1000 to about £4000 with the engine being in most of the model range - Classis, Comfort, Ambient, Bohemia (just estate). Are you looking at small range from your postcode. Live near Manchester but travelled to Southampton for mine as it was such a good bargain. Note that there is a world of difference between the 70bhp and the 75/80bhp, I travel from Oldham to Penistone over the Pennines each day, and the journey is much easier in her 80bhp than my 70bhp - but even the 70bhp would probably feel brisk compared to your SDI.

i have a 2007 1.4 tdi 80bhp for my daily runner very nice car and very very good on fuel and only £30 year road tax. mines got 120000 miles on clock and stil going strong.