Hubs+Brake Kit (288 conversion), Intake Manifold, Turbo intake pipe, EGR... Fabia vRS

DanHarper

All parts are 'spares/repair', project parts not being sold as direct fit and forget without work :)

2 1 ASZ intake manifolds.

Still caked in filth internally. Good for a cleanup/paint and swap without taking your car off the road :)

£15 posted each.

2 x Alu turbo intake pipes.

Good condition no cracks, bit of muck but again good for a cleanup/paint and swap.

£15 posted each.

Fabia vRS Hubs+Brake kit (conversion for smaller power models).

Will get pictures of these at the weekend. Includes 2 x front hubs. The drivers flange has 1 bolt hole that has been cross threaded and the passenger bearing may need replacing (car was making wheel bearing like noises from passenger side). Would recommend both sides get treated to new bearing and carrier kits. Discs are 288mm with a slight lip. Calipers are mucky but work. Plenty left on the pads will measure up.

DSC01379.JPG

DSC01382.JPG

DSC01384.JPG

£50 posted.

Also...

2 x ASZ EGR valves

Still as they were removed (so filthy :p).

£15 posted each.

SCRAPPED.

Edited by DanHarper

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Space in the car is not a problem, though it may be some time until I'm down that way. 

Space to store them in the mean time is the problem though :( Probably end up chucking a few sets of working vRS/Ibiza FR callipers as they don't seem to be wanted which is a shame.

Will see what I can do.

Cheers, Dan.

I think if I fit the hubs too they work but I'll investigate.

In the meantime could you colour me "interested" please?

Regards, Mike