Octavia vRS mk1 parts

devonutopia

Have a few boxes of bits and bobs.  All Octavia vRS mk1.  I have attempted to hyperlink in below, so I hope they all work.

Most bits can be posted and have no problem with this.  Awkward bits need collecting (or for big bits like large trims etc, I am in Leicester on Sunday 11th Oct)

Feel free to PM me.  I am very approachable :thumbup:

DSC_0032.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0027.jpg
DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0028.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0038.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg
DSC_0034.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
DSC_0036.jpg
DSC_0035.jpg
DSC_0021_1.jpg
DSC_0025.jpg
DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0022.jpg
DSC_0020.jpg
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0023.jpg
DSC_0014.jpg

Im in Surrey sadly, I don't mind paying separate postage for the column and ash tray/stalk? Are they all in good working order?

Thanks, Steve

Yes, well the car steered when driving, so assume that's OK. :D  Same for the indicators. :)

Hi no probs I've tried finding a silicone replacement for that piece but no success so far. I've replaced all the pipes upto this point with silicone pipes today as I broke a pipe on Sunday removing some bits and bobs. And broke another pipe today replacing those pipes haha. So just check condition as if there's any cracks or its perished then I'll get a new one from Skoda but they want over £27 plus for a small 90o angled pipe. I only paid £26 for a nice blue silicone replacement pipe twice as thick and 3 times the size with a t junction at one end!!!

is that vrs boot badge brand new? if so how much are you after delivered for it matey

No unfortunately but it was in good nick really.  Just sold for £3 on Ebay though so will remove the picture

PM'd you Mankee

Yes, well the car steered when driving, so assume that's OK. :D  Same for the indicators. :)

:D My has a slight knocking when the steering is turned slightly and Im confident its the bottom joint. How much for the parts posted please mate?

Thanks, Steve

• 2 weeks later...