Need help with fault code on longditunal acceleration sensor

Hi!

I keep scratching my head now, because, I changed the rear suspension springs a couple of weeks ago, when i was done I turned the ignition and there was the ABS light and esp light.

I have a Skoda octavia 2002 1.9 TDi 4x4

I got a buddy of mine to read fault codes On a universal DTC reader and got DTC 01279 longditunal sensor

And now i have changed the sensor and calibrated it, but there is still esp and ABS light and the fault code is still there

any idea what causes the problem?

Thanks!

Edited by octavia90

I am wondering about the diagnostics program I have been using, if there is a calibration missing in it.

It is only 1 calibration on Acceleration sensor? Using diagnostics from "Delphi" and another universal diagnostic program.

Is there 2 types of calibration on VAG COM? 

I have tried to unplug the sensor and read fault codes, and I get another fault code that says "ESP Module fault"

But my local dealership says that there is only one sensor on the 2002 model, the earlier models have 2 sensors 

And part number for the sensor is 1J1 907 638 C

need some serious help here, this is beginning to drive me crazy! :')

And yes, i have tried re-calibrating it after unplugging it.

And when we watch live data from Steering angle sensor and tha acceleration sensor, everything seems normal. but the faultcode and the lights in the dash is not going away,

But i still don't know if i have ABS, as the snow haven't arrived :P