4x 15" Auriga alloys for Citigo

SimonJ

Have decided to sell the Auriga alloys from my Citigo which I replaced last year with Serpens. They are completely unmarked as were only on my Elegance for just over 6 months and never came near a kerb!  I am selling just the wheels, no tyres. Looking for £325 collected please although I MAY be able to deliver depending on location and work area.

IMAG0273_zpscd392b49.jpg

GLWS , for anyone who wants a set of "winter" wheels for their fabia, and would like to buy these wheels, I have winter tyres that will fit in 185/55/15 from swmbo old citigo... £50 for all 4!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201443998967?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hope you don't mind Simon, I figure, it may give someone more incentive to buy your wheels too...... if you object to this post just delete it, I wont be offended.