Mk2 Octavia vRS FL Parts For Sale

MartynVRS

Having a clearout so giving Briskoda first dibs before I put them on eBay.

15mm Sparco Spacers. Only two so not all 4. Last owner run them on the rear, come with bolts - £30 posted SOLD

Octavia vRS TSI Downpipe and cat, done roughly 30k, VGC, 1K0 131 690 DN. Quick google says it fits the TSI in the Golf GTI/Leon/A3 eqivalent too - £120 posted

OEM Intercooler. - £120 posted

OEM Brakes inc disks, pads and back plates. Plenty of life left, perfect for anyone wanting to put a car back to stock  - £200 posted

Koni STR-T Shocks. Good condition, would make a good OEM replacement (part no: 8060 1006). Fits Golf GTI, etc too  - £120 posted

Cash on collection preferred but will do Paypal. 

Edited by MartynVRS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just the shocks. Mileage I wouldn't have though was a lot as they look pretty good (I'll take photos next weekend) and came with the car (not fitted). But I'd already had Bilsteins ready as a friend, knowing I was buying an Octy bought me a set along with some other bits to get them cheaper so I never fitted them.

Edited by MartynVRS