Fabia vRS SE Mk1 2007

michalko82

Basic info: 130K miles, FSH, MOT June 2016, 190 Bhp, Loads of paperwork up to date, very clean SE leather interior, Alpine head unit with wireless iPhone connectivity, Whiteline ARB, Custom decat S/S exhaust, HID headlamps, LED interior lights

I've not had the car very long, but treated it to a full service and coilovers have been replaced with AP lowering springs & dampers and 2 months later with new Bilstein B4.

The car has been bought off here and all owners have been Briskoda members, ... you can find the original sales post in this section (SE no.847) from june 2015

Price £3,5K firm (spent about £1k on it since my purchase... upgraded turbo - remanufactured PD150 with remap by Faboka, suspension, egr and egr cooler delete, new injector loom and injector seals, front discs and pads)

Edited by michalko82

• 4 weeks later...

HI Rhys,

sorry, but as a private seller i don't think it would work...too much hassle + my other half would deffo not agree. I think this works when cars are in a warranty, but hardly on a used car unless you're a trader.

Hope you find something suitable soon, good luck

• 1 month later...

We can meet and have a look at both cars...

What reg is yours? 

I'd need to check my insurance premiums (just bought an EGR cooler delete and PD 150 turbo so even harder decision)....  I was after a type R before buying the Fabia, but all were trashed

• 4 months later...

The car is now up for sale again, MOT will be done in 2 weeks. I really love it on A roads and M'ways, but my driving is ~5-10mph and it's just wasted on this sort of car as the turbo never kicks in. My annual mileage is 5-6K so it doesn't make sense to drive a diesel.

If you have Swift sport and want a P/X I'm listening or straight sale at £3500 ish as the car has a LOT spent on in last year (new suspension, new wiring loom and injector seals, newly remanufactured PD150 turbo and remap by Faboka to cca 190-195bhp, and few minor bits)

Comes with 2 spare alloys in very good condition (with good tyres)

Mileage is 133k at the moment and very slowly rising

Edited by michalko82

Just to add, the AP suspension has been replaced for a brand new Bilstein B4 setup in March 2016 so the car looks stock and the ride is not harsh on battered city roads

I think this is very realistically priced car, slight premium over run of the mill vrs, the leather interior is like new, everything is in working order.

If it won't sell I'll happily keep it as there are not many left, but I'm kind of keen on the petrol again

and the 2012-on swift sport looks like a nice town car

If you had said you were thinking of selling it I'd have taken the car and sold mine rather than take your AP's and fit them to mine. Time to empty the piggy bank methinks.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The car might be sold soon, which makes me twitch. Still not sure it's the right thing to do, but at less than 5k miles/year I think I should go for petrol...it smells soooo much nicer ;) but I will miss the torque and sound of turbo :(

maybe little turbo petrol is the answer

Car is still for sale as the buyer bought a Cooper S before viewing mine...

a quick picture from this rainy morning

A1C85EED-8F76-452E-939D-D74475268B2E_zps

Edited by michalko82
  • Like 1

My wife wants the VRs back. Hates the lack of torque in her i10. Or in her words, it's crap at junction, just revs and barely moves. Go fab go!

haha I was actually looking at the i10... as I do 10-20mph 90% of the time these days.

But if the Fabia goes I'm getting IQ...ugly, but parks on 50p

Sorry pal, the Mondeo is opposite to what I need... I'm after a tiny shoe box

• Like 1